CHAPTER 46: ROSE

Me and Ryan started everything fresh. It was weird considering we're already married but Ryan didn't mind it as long as I was giving us a chance.

It's been 2 weeks. And everything has gone perfectly. Ryan takes me out, I sometimes spend nights at his place- because he makes me. He sometimes comes over to Bree's and we spend the day with them and Sarah. I love watching Ryan bond with Sarah, he talks to her like she can understand everything- just like the way I caught him before. It shocked Finn and Bree when they first saw him but it's normal now.

Ryan and I don't talk about what happened in the past, he apologized enough- he still does when the memory flashes into his mind. Sometimes, it's hard to make him stop apologizing.

Joseph tried reaching out to me. He still thinks that my relationship with Ryan won't work and I'll go to him. He only wants me because he thinks I want revenge on Ryan. I don't. Ryan can destroy Joseph's career with what information he has about him- every illegal action. Ryan was about to but didn't when I told him not to. We've been ignoring him since then.

Aside from the weird week we had, everything is perfect. We're starting fresh. I know I told Ryan to take things slow but I don't want to anymore, I want to move back in with him, I just don't know how to ask him.

Ryan arranged a picnic today. He recreated the picnic date we had in Paris- one of my favorite moment spent with him.

"I asked Bree to teach me how she makes those sandwiches you like so much." Ryan says making me gasp.

Bree makes me the best sandwiches. Her sandwiches are one my favorite dish.

"And?" I ask, desperately

"She didn't tell me," I pout "instead, she made it herself" Ryan says taking out 2 sandwiches.

I gasp, taking one sandwich from his hand "I love her." I say

"Yeah, I wanted that compliment."

I look at Ryan to find his lips pressed into a thin line as he stares at my sandwich.

I smile and place a soft kiss on his cheeks "I love you as well."

Ryan looks at me "I know you do but I wanted to make it."

"Ryan, you and I both know Bree will never let anyone take credit for something she created." I say

"Technically," Ryan points out "Mom created it, she stole it."

"She didn't steal it. It was passed on to her." I say

"Why are you defending her?"

"She's my best friend and she made this sandwich." I say

"I'm your husband and I arranged this picnic." He says with a smirk

I open my mouth to say something back but nothing comes out, he raises his eye brow.

"Let me eat my sandwich in peace." I murmur before taking a bite, I hear him chuckle before he takes a bite of his sandwich. "It's good, right?"

Ryan nods "it is."

I smile and take another bite. Ryan takes out drinks from the basket, I thank him as he hands me one.

"I like your dress."

I look up and find Ryan's eyes roaming my body.

"Don't stare too much, my dress might rip just with your stare." I say

The corner of his lips lift up in a smirk as he looks up at my face. "I'm careful when it comes to you being without clothes, that's a view only for me to see."