Chapter 2

Yoongi's POV

I genuinely believed that I didn't care which omega we would choose. I know that Omega Escort employees are all professionals and can play any given role. Some sort of actors who will make any of your fantasies come true. If it doesn't cross the boundaries which are written in the contract, of course.

Neither Hoseok nor I have many demands towards an omega. One, we want him or her to pretend to be part of our relationship. And two, we just need to have omega in the house to show our families that we aren't lying.

To be honest, I didn't even want to go through the profiles of all those omegas. I planned to tell Hoseok to agree on the first omega he'd see, but my boyfriend isn't such a careless man. He pays too much attention to the smallest details, so we stayed in the agency for a couple of more hours.

Hoseok went through the majority of profiles, dismissing nearly all of them without second thoughts. I passively participated, humming from time to time when Hoseok showed me pictures of yet another candidate.

The obvious lack of enthusiasm was caused by my indifference. All those omegas look pretty much one and the same for me. With beautiful facial features, shiny hair, and wide smiles. I don't know what exactly Hoseok is looking for but it takes an infuriatingly long time.

I have already started thinking about leaving my boyfriend here and returning back to work when my eyes fall on him. One of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.

He has milky, smooth skin, beautiful hazel pair of eyes that are warmly smiling at me and the prettiest pair of plump lips. Whoever it is, God has blessed him. His face looks like the finest piece of art, made with lots of love, patience, and attention. That omega is true perfection and my alpha is staring at his picture just as astonished as I do.

Hoseok has also stopped movements, his whole attention is on the single photo of a male omega.

Park Jimin. Says the name at the top of the page.

Seokjin who has been assisting us and answering any questions about candidates, closely observes our reaction. He also must have nearly lost hope that we would find someone of our liking, but then Jimin's profile popped up and Hoseok and I both malfunctioned. Seems like we finally found the omega we have been looking for.

Not surprisingly, as soon turned out, Jimin is one of the most demanded omegas in the agency. He has this specific effect on the alphas who see him for the first time. His alluring looks easily charm anyone, not to mention his calming, sweet chocolate scent.

Park Jimin is an enigma. He, with ease, can become any alpha's dream, shattering hearts without much effort. His heavenly beauty is his biggest treasure and at the same time curse.

"What do you think Yoongi?" Hoseok asks me after scanning some additional details and the background of omega. He hands me a tablet which I reluctantly take.

My eyes are glued to Jimin's face. It is so fucking weird. I have never been this captivated by omega before. I really don't know why this particular male captured the solemn attention of me and my wolf, but I can't force myself to say no when my whole being is commanding me to agree.

I nod wordlessly. It feels right. I am not one to go against my instincts. They've never failed me for all 30 years of my life.

"I think we've made a choice, Mr. Kim." Hoseok tells the omega with a relieved smile.

"Is that so, gentlemen?"

"Yes, certainly. Mr. Park seems quite suitable for this role." I add confidently.