Chapter 41

Jimin's POV

One week later when our cycles finally end, I get to sleep properly for the first time in days.

I refused to leave Yoongi and Hoseok to deal with their ruts alone again, so I was there every time the new wave hit any of them.

They still had to knot each other sometimes because I couldn't be split in two and I hated it. I know that alpha is hurting when he is knotted. I didn't want them to hurt anymore.

I still couldn't get my head over the fact that their wolves triggered ruts when I went into heat. They didn't think about me at all!

I'm so sore I can't move! My every muscle aches from being manhandled and fucked in every possible position.

We changed three bedrooms through our sex marathon. When the first one became drenched in sweat and our pheromones so much that it became suffocating, I was carried to the second bedroom and then to another.

I roll to my side and groan at the way my whole body aches.

Omegas are usually spent after assisting one alpha in his rut, but two together? Yeah, I'm happy that I'm alive.

"Hey, baby. Are you up?" Hoseok peeks inside the room. 

I send him a glare.

"Don't baby me. I can't get up even if I wanted to. I'm officially a disabled person right now."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Jiminie. I shouldn't have let you stay when your heat ended." He says with regret, approaching my bed.

"You couldn't have done anything even if you wanted to. I've made up my mind. My wolf wouldn't let me leave you alone in the rut. It's in our instincts and you know it."

"Is there anything I can do to make it easier for you, little one?"

"Yes. Stay the hell home both of you and take care of me."

I gasp when see the way he grimaces at my request. I only then notice that he's in a tailored suit.

"You are going to work? Already? Are you out of your mind? What about poor me?"

Hoseok lifts his both hands, innocently but I want to scratch his eyeballs out of his skull. "Baby, we just finalized our companies merging and then disappeared for more than a week. We need to make an announcement and host a celebratory event. There are so many things that need to be done."

"Yeah, I guess I just don't fit into your to-do list. It's okay. Just use your omega when you need him and then throw him away like garbage!" I huff and turn around angry.

I know I'm being a petty brat but I don't want to be alone after a week of being pounded into the mattress. I don't feel myself used. I enjoyed their ruts and my heat equally but... still. It sucks. Where is my deserved aftercare?

"Park Jimin," Hoseok's voice turns stern and my stomach does a flip-flop. I love it when he dominates me so much. "I won't allow your bratty side to talk to me like that. You'll behave or get punished when we come back home after work. Understood?"

He turns me around, staring down at me sternly. I huff because I really feel like acting a bit bratty today. "What punishment?"

"The one which leaves your ass painted in red and you begging to be fucked like the pretty doll you are."

I shudder, clenching my thighs at the images he vividly painted in my head.

"N-no! You don't get to fuck me at least for a month!" I protest as if just now remembering that I'm sore as hell.