I wish- Jenna Ortega

Word count: 1824

You sat in your room deciding what you should wear tonight. You are going out with your scream five costars, and you just know there will be plenty of bystanders and paparazzi that will ask you about all of your life choices. You had already put on a simple face of makeup and done your hair in a half-down style. As you were contemplating between wearing a dress or wearing a shirt and pants, your phone screen lit up, your costar Jenna texting you. Your heart fluttered as you realized who it was. You have always had a crush on Jenna, even before you began working together. You had just always thought she was such a beautiful person, and then after really getting to know her, the feeling grew.

Jen<3: Hey, what are you gonna wear tonight? I can't seem to decide and was wondering if you could help.

You smiled at the phone, immediately responding.

You: Yeah I can't decide either. What are your options? I'm trying to decide between a dress or pants and a shirt.

Jen<3: You should wear that black dress you were wearing when we first met. It was very memorable. And I'm deciding between a red or grey silk button-up, which one do you like better?

Your cheeks flushed red at her text. How had she remembered the exact dress you were wearing when you met her, she must've liked it if she remembered it.

You: Definitely grey, if it is the shirt I'm thinking of.

Jen<3: Grey it is then, thank you y/n/n <33

You: Always Jen <33

You put your phone down, rooting through your closet for the dress she was talking about. It was a skintight black dress that hit you about mid-thigh, lace covering your cleavage. You put it on and smiled at yourself in the mirror, quite excited for tonight. You had not been to an event in quite a while and you began to grow nervous, especially since this would be your first event out with Jenna. You looked up at the clock and it read 6:30, you were supposed to meet everyone at 7 so you decided to leave, hoping this would go well.

***time skip***

You stepped out of the car, the flashes of paparazzi blinding you as you desperately tried to make your way into the building. Your heart started to race, the overwhelming environment getting to you. Suddenly you felt an arm take yours, a hand holding onto you. You turned your attention to see Jenna holding onto you, a smile on her face. You focused your gaze on the brunette, a blush creeping onto your cheeks as you looked at her.

"Well hi there." You smiled at her, taking in her outfit. She was wearing black dress pants with a grey button-up and a black tie. You practically melted just looking at her, and it just got worse as she spoke.

"Hey gorgeous," she smirked, gesturing to your outfit as the two of you continued walking. You got butterflies at her words, taking her arm in yours and finally walking into the building, the yelling of the paparazzi quieting as the doors shut.

"Well hey, you two!" Mikey yelled, running up and hugging the both of you. You had become pretty close with Mikey and would genuinely consider her your best friend. She was the only person in the cast that knew about your crush on Jenna. "You guys are a hot pair," she smirked, looking at you mischievously. You gave her a quick glare, hoping that she would take the hint.

"Oh we totally are," Jenna said, her grip on your arm tightening as she did, "I mean have you seen this one?" She finished, pointing to you. Mikey gave you an excited look at the brunette's words, the blush on your cheeks becoming a deeper red as you tried to not look flustered.

"The paparazzi are going to have a field day with those pictures," Mikey smiled after a second, gesturing to the two of you. It is true since you walked in together hand in hand there would probably be plenty of rumors of whether or not the two of you had something romantic going on. Which, to be honest, you didn't mind if there were rumors. I mean if you couldn't date Jenna you might as well make it look like you could.  Suddenly Melissa ran over and Jenna let go of you to wrap her in a hug.