Chapter 4

heres the 4th chapter. hope ya like it. plz comment

I just stared at her. She looked serious.

       “But w-werewolves aren’t real.” I stuttered. She backed away from me. As soon as she was a few feet she turned into a brown wolf. It walked towards me and I reached my hand forward. The wolf’s fur was extremely soft. I patted her head. She backed away again and turned back into a human. She still had clothes on. “Wow.” I whispered.

        “Shane is my mate. That means he’s my other half. Cadion is our alpha. I think the reason why Cadion is so possessive of you is because you’re his mate. You have to go talk to him.” Emma said. I thought about it for a second.

        “Your right. Where can I find him?” I asked her. She pointed towards his room. I walked quickly making sure I didn’t run into anyone. When I got to his door I hesitated before knocking quietly three times. It took him a moment to open the door. He looked surprise to see me.

          “Hey, can I talk to you?” I asked him. He nodded and stepped sideways. I sat on his bed.

          “What do you want to talk about?” He asked.

          “I know about werewolves.” He looked at me in surprise.

           “What? How…. Emma.” He said. I nodded.

           “Am I your mate?” I asked him. He nodded slowly while sitting on his bed. I smiled at him letting him know I was fine with it. He looked relieved. He slowly leaned forward until his lips were pressed to mine. I kissed him back. His hands were on my waist and mine were in his hair when she walked in.

 i'll write more later. just dont have enough time and i wanted to update the story.