𝟷𝟻. ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ ᴀᴠᴀʟᴏɴ

I wanted to skip this episode but let's find out what Avalon wants his intentions with Diaspro are

___________

Diaspro frowns as she looks around feeling darkness around her but that didn't last soon as a bunch of hands try to pull her somewhere, Diaspro tried to scream but no sound came and she pulled herself and turns around confused when the hands aren't there anymore.

She turns around when a bright yellow light shines on her making Diaspro hide her face with her hands. That's when a hand holds her wrist and she looks up to glare seeing that it was Avalon who was holding her.

"Get away!" She said and raised her leg up to kick him away feeling shivers of disgust but gasps as Avalon pushed her down on her back with him on top of her. "Sweet, sweet Diaspro. Why fight it? You know perfectly well how much you like me." Avalon's voice echo in her head with her free hand she punch him in the face.

All she got in return was a laugh and Avalon reached down to her face, lips getting close to her own and Diaspro turns around to avoid it. Suddenly, Diaspro wakes up panting holding her blanket close to her looking around slightly afraid but calms down seeing Pepe on his bed sleeping peacefully, Layla using a bed fountain in her room since there wasn't any space for her yet.

Zing and Glim sleep on their own tiny rooms that she made with the help of Tecna, Diaspro went to her nightstand and picks up her phone to make a call having a bad feeling of the dream.

"Hey, it's me." Diaspro whispers and turns around making sure that Layla doesn't wake up remembering that she was sharing her room. "I need some help... how good are you with detecting poisons or love spells?" She asked.

______

"They never give us enough food around here! My breakfast is gone but I'm still hungry!" Stella said and looks at Diaspro's plate. "No." Diaspro said taking a bite of her bacon.

"Aww, but you got more than us. Why?" Stella asked and Diaspro smiles at her. "Because the chef appreciates it when someone helps out, not like some others." She said giving Stella a look.

"Hey! I was busy okay." Stella said with a frown.

"Flirting with Brandon I know." Diaspro said with a roll of her eyes. "Hey now this is interesting, listen to this girls." Tecna said as she looks at her book.

"Apparently, the count of Mostra Dame predicted New Babylon's renaissance by observing the planets." Tecna informs and Digit smiles. "There's an easy scientific explanation for that, the rotation velocity of one planet didn't match it's chromatic spectrum." Stella once again tried to steal breakfast only this time her target was Tecna.

Which Tecna had slap Stella's hand away from her plate.

"Come on Tecna, I'm starving. I can't even concentrate on what you're saying." Stella said with a whine and Tecna sighs. "Okay you can have it."