𝟷𝟼. ʜᴇʟɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀsᴘʀᴏ ᴠs sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ

"Who's our defense teacher anyway?" Diaspro asked as she and the girls walk to their next class and last class of the day

"Who's our defense teacher anyway?" Diaspro asked as she and the girls walk to their next class and last class of the day. "Don't know but I'm going in first!" Stella said with a smirk as she runs to the class door.

"The professor could be a looker like Avalon and we're about to get physical." Stella said and takes a peek in the class only to recoil back. "Yuck!"

"What's wrong? You look as if you'd seen something horrible." Tecna said and Diaspro laughs as Griselda comes out glaring at them.

"Griselda!!"

"Will you girls ever learn to get to class on time?" Griselda asked letting them in but gives Diaspro a glare seeing her still laughing. Diaspro seeing this stops and clears her throat taking a seat on her desk.

"This is our magic self defence class, shouldn't our teacher be here?" Stella asked.

"I am here and consider yourself lucky. Without a teacher of my caliber, you don't stand a chance against the Trix." Griselda said pointing at them and starts the lesson.

____

"Now, you are up against an enemy much more powerful than you. This enemy has just cast a terribly destructive spell, what do you do?" Griselda asked the class and Diaspro looks at her. "Dodge the attack specially if the attack is too powerful." Diaspro said and Griselda nods.

"Good choice." Griselda said and walks in front of the class. "Good thing she told us otherwise I would have just stood there until I'd finally get hit." Stella said and the teacher gives her a look.

"Miss Stella, since you already know it all let's show the others how it's done. You try to attack me, if you can." Griselda said making Stella look nervous covering her mouth.

They all head out in the quad already transformed.

"Okay everybody, your classmate Stella will demonstrate for us how to launch a successful attack." Griselda said and looking at them. "Stella, Francis, get in line please."

"Who does Griselda think she is anyway? I mean all we need are some tacky green uniforms and we're ready for the army." Stella said and Diaspro frowns. "And no but really, an Alfea fairy deserves a little more respect."

"Respect goes both ways, Stella." Diaspro said with a glare. "Alright then, show me what you got." Griselda said.

"Sun-Up Attack!" Stella shoots a ball of magic at Griselda which the teacher was quick to absorb it with the shield. "Barrier absorb!"

"Wow, old lady has the moves." Diaspro said with a laugh and watched Stella throw another blast at the teacher. "Full Power Sundown!"

The sun fairy again throws one of her powerful attacks but once again conjures a shield again. This time it deflects Stella's attack back at her, knocking her to the ground.