𝟸𝟹. ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ

"Heck yeah/what?!" Diaspro and the Winx said at the same time clearly different responses this earned a raised eyebrow from Faragonda at Diaspro's eager look

"I mean... Pooh." She said with a fake pout but laughs. "Nah, I'm just excited to see the tower up close."

"No way am I wearing those tacky witch outfits!" Stella disagrees as she had a look of horror on her face probably imagining what she will look like as a witch.

"I mean, I don't think Faragonda actually wants us to change. Right?" Diaspro asked and Faragonda nods.

"Seriously girls, we are doing this to protect the codex at Cloud Tower." Faragonda said with a sigh. "There are absolutely no records of witches ever asking fairies for help." Tecna said and Diaspro raised an eyebrow.

"But didn't they technically asked our help when the Trix took over Cloud tower? I swear they better show some kind of respect when us fairies go there." Diaspro said with a glare making the girls nod in agreement.

"Umm, the witches think that Alfea fairies have it easy. And all the teachers say that fairies wouldn't last two days if they were to take their classes." Mirta suddenly said behind Diaspro making said girl jump in Layla arms who giggles, her face having a tint of redness which Diaspro didn't see as she jumps down.

Diaspro clears her throat and had a glare. "Those witches don't know anything, what some of has to go through. Nothing is easy." She said her mind going through her mother's voice and harsh criticism. "And the teachers will eat their words once we take their classes and ace them."

"Then it's settled, if you're willing to take classes at Cloud Tower, Lady Griffin is willing to ask for your help against the Trix." Faragonda said making the Winx nod.

"And she won't regret it! The Trix will never be able to get anywhere near the codex." Bloom said.

______

"I wish Piff could come along." Layla said with a frown as the girls walk on the path of the tower, Diaspro looks at the castle. "Tell me about it, but I know if we brought either Pixie here they would immediately get sick of the dark magic. Or worse get nightmares meaning they'll be hard to put them to sleep." Diaspro said.

"Even Pepe would have been quacking like crazy at the thought of coming here again." She said, she smiles seeing Zing coming to her side morphing into a witch "I'll get you my pretty and your little Piff too!" Zing cackles as he flies in a broom.

"Hey, Zing seems fine." Layla said gesturing to the Pixie who was happy to be with them and close to the negative energy. "Don't worry Diaspro, I'll keep you safe from the dark magic and any threats." Zing said and suddenly morphed into a Specialist making Diaspro mouth drop, not because he turned into a specialist but who he transformed into.