Chapter 2.

"Atsushi how do you even communicate with Akutagawa on text." Dazai whined as his ex-protégé continued to not reply to his texts.

Atsushi looked up from whatever he was doing on his laptop. "Dazai-san he's probably ecstatic that you're talking to him. Give him some time he'll be normal. I hope."

Dazai sighed. His dog deserved a nice birthday. Although Chuuya would probably rather eat his own hat then celebrate his birthday with people, Dazai didn't care about that.

All he could remember was the one birthday where he'd left Chuuya alone. And the screaming and blood of that day was enough to remind him to never leave the chibi alone on this day particularly.

He'd also gotten Akutagawa to send him some of the other PM's numbers. He didn't know what all people Chuuya was close with, so he decided to invite the common people he was sure Chuuya knew.

"Are you sure we have to go?" Kunikida grumbled from his seat.

"I'm planning it of course we have to go." Dazai deadpanned. "I get that you two were partners, but he's still a Port Mafia executive. He could be dangerous. Hell no- he *is* dangerous." Kunikida said, fixing his glasses.

"Ah kunikia-kun~" Dazai said, faking hurt in his voice. "I was also a Port Mafia executive. Do you despise having to hang around me too?"

"Yes." Kunikida said without hesitation while Yosano snorted. "He said that without hesitation." She said grinning.

"You all are mean." Dazai sniffed as he got back to working out the details.

"I'm going for the cake." Ranpo said as he continued whatever game he was playing.

The bell of the front door rang as someone opened the the door.

"Hi everyone. We're back." Kenji said as he and Kyouka walked into the room. Kenji looked like he was about to fall asleep while Kyouka had glitter in her hair and a variety of other food in her hand.

"Hi how was the fair?" Yosano asked them. Well, she asked them but the only one who heard it was Kyouka. Kenji had already fallen asleep by then.

"It was amazing." Kyouka said, her eyes sparking with life. Something you didn't get to see often. "Really? What all did you guys have?" Atsushi said, smiling the smaller member.

Dazai tuned out of the conversation. Since no one had anything to do, Kenji begged for someone to go out with him to the fair. And Atsushi thought it would be a nice idea to send off their youngest members together on a day out. It was a nice idea, although Dazai would've much preferred to go with them. He had work to do.

After quite a lot of planning and calls with Akutagawa and Kouyou (Dazai was sure the emo child passed out more than 2 times.) the party was starting to come together.

Even though it was short notice, people were willing to ditch work and missions for a fun night with their executive. To be honest, Dazai was a little surprised when he saw the amount of people ready to leave their routine behind for Chuuya. He had no idea that his chibi was this well liked by the public.

"He's very social." Akutagawa had said simply, but there was more to it. Chuuya understood. He understood what people were going through, and what they needed to hear. It was the complete opposite of Dazai, who knew what people wanted and waved it in their face to get work done.

The agency, on the other hand, were surprised by the work Dazai had put in. "I can't believe you didn't take even one break." Kunikida huffed. He was not used to seeing his coworker be so engrossed in work, ever before.

Kyouka hummed. "Dazai-san and Chuuya-san were really close." She said quietly. No one other than her and Dazai knew the degree of closeness they had. The degree of damage Dazai had caused.

After 3 hours of planning, 2 hours of phone calls, the party was ready. A bar had been chosen, of course as the venue. Due to Kouyou, who was at first hesitant of this entire thing, the bartender had been cooperative and everything had gone smoothly.

"Why are you doing this?" Kouyou had asked him when they were on the call, alone.

"Simply because." Dazai answered. He wasn't aware whether Kouyou knew the amount of trauma Chuuya had about himself, and his past. It wasn't something he was willing to discuss without the permission of the latter, and didn't feel the need to.

But there was this feeling in his stomach. That was probably because he'd eaten some bad candy from Ranpo.

All that was left was for Chuuya to be called to the bar. And Akutagawa had been tasked with that. "Leave it to me." Is all he had said. And Dazai had a feeling that this was the best plan of action.

At the Port Mafia:

"Chuuya-san?" A knock came at the door, just as Chuuya was about to leave. A smile formed at his lips as he recognized that voice.

"Akutagawa. Come in." He said as his coworker came inside the office. "Happy birthday." He said simply, and Chuuya smiled at him. "Thanks man. So, what's the deal?" He said as he raised his eyebrows.

"I- I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday." Akutagawa said, startled as Chuuya had caught on so quickly to what was going on.

"You could do that through text too. Is there some weird secret party that's been thrown and you've been tasked with getting me to go?" Chuuya asked, crossing his arms.

Now that had completely left Akutagawa speachless. Seeing this reaction, Chuuya laughed aloud. "So I'm correct? I can't say I haven't been expecting this. Where's the venue?" He asked as he put on the coat he always had on him.

"Uh it's this new bar." Akutagawa said as Chuuya's eyes gleamed. "Perfect."

Authors note: 

I have decided on an impormtu streak to publish this dont expect too much and feel free to share ideas. 

OK bye mwah ill prolly finish this no promises tho