CHAPTER 1 💍💐

Chapter 1

Author POV

Today is Y/n’s wedding with Jungkook.

It is an arranged marriage which was arranged by Y/n’s parents.

Y/n POV

I have already got ready for my wedding I’m just waiting for my dad to come and walk me down the aisle.

This wedding was arranged by my parents as they were good friends with Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon wanted me to be her daughter in law.

Back then in high school Jungkook used to be my senior he was very handsome, so I had a crush on him and that’s why I have agree on this marriage, but I wonder if he feels the same for me.

While Y/n was tangled up with those thoughts the door opens revealing her parents.

Y/n’s mom: “omo my daughter looks so pretty.”

She said while wiping her tears.

Y/n’s dad: “Today I have realized how much my princess has grown up.”

Y/n POV

It was now time to walk down the aisle, I stood in front of the door, held my dad’s hand while being nervous. The door opens I leads to the altar with my dad. I glanced at Jungkook he was looking so handsome as always. We reach near him, my dad gave my hand to him, he holds my hands carefully and I don’t know why that gave me butterflies.

 We reach near him, my dad gave my hand to him, he holds my hands carefully and I don’t know why that gave me butterflies

Mr. Lee: I’m giving you my princess please take good care of her and treat her like a queen.

Jungkook: Don’t worry sir I mean... Dad, you have given her in the right hand I will always be there for her.

I blushed hard hearing that from him.

Priest: “Lee Y/n, do you take Jeon Jungkook son of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon as your lawful and beloved husband.”

Y/n: I do.

Priest: “Jeon Jungkook, do you take Lee Y/n daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lee as your lawful and beloved wife.”

Jungkook: I do.

Priest: “you may now kiss the bride.”

Jungkook leans closer to me, and I close my eyes my heart start pounding he pecks my lips. His lips were so soft I was blushing nonstop. We held eye contact for a few seconds and then break it as we heard the guests clapping.

Time skips at night.

Y/n POV

It was now time to go to Jungkook’s house I mean… our house.

(Jungkook basically live separately from his parents)

I start crying because I know I’m going to leave my parents.

I hug my parents tightly while my two best friends comfort me.

Jungkook opens the front door of his car for me while I sit inside, he went and sit in the driving seat.

He starts to drive while I waved at my parents.

The whole drive was silent none of us dared to look at each other

After some time, he stops at a grand mansion I look at him and he said.

Jungkook: “we are here.”