CHAPTER 22 😭

Time skips (1 month),

Y/n POV

Another one month have passed and Jungkook haven’t still talk or listens to me

Another one month have passed and Jungkook haven’t still talk or listens to me. But today no matter what happens he have to listen to me. My baby bump as well is a bit visible; I wonder if he has ever noticed. He was currently getting ready to go to the office while I was waiting downstairs to talk to him.

Suddenly I saw him coming downstairs.

Y/n: “Jungkook we have to talk.”

Jungkook: “I’m busy I have to go I have an important meeting.”

Y/n: “No Jungkook no matter what I have something to tell you have to listen…”

Jungkook: “CAN’T YOU GET IT WHEN I SAY I HAVE AN IMPORTANT MEETING!”

I flinched hard.

Y/n: “IS YOUR FUCKING MEETING MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME?”

Jungkook: “Mind your language y/n and lower your voice.”

I held him by his collar.

Y/n: “WHY SHOULD I? YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME NO MATTER WHAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT PICTURES WHO SEND YOU THOSE THAT EX SECRETARY OF YOURS AND THAT PHOTO IS FREAKING PHOTOSHOP SHE HAVE EDITED IT TO CREATE MISUNDERSTANDING…”

Jungkook: “STOP IT Y/N!”

With that he pushed me away, making me fall on the ground.

My belly started paining.

I held my belly and started crying.

Y/n: “AHH…”

Jungkook: “oh come on stop with your drama, stop overreacting.”

With that he turned to leave but…

Y/n: “I’M PREGNANT!”

A/n POV

Jungkook immediately turned and looked at her. After processing what she said, he ran to her. He sat on the floor and pulled her into his lap.

Jungkook: “What did you said you are…”