CHAPTER 16 🤰💙💕

Time skips to two weeks,
A/n POV

Y/n is currently in her office, doing some paperwork

Y/n is currently in her office, doing some paperwork. Her period has just ended. She is so drowning into the papers which she was going through then all of a sudden, her phone rang. Without checking the phone id, she pick up the call.
Y/n: “hello.”
Neha: “hello y/nie.”
Y/n: “hey Neha how are you doing?”
Neha: “fine and you?”
Y/n: “I’m also good.”
Neha: “I have good news to give you.”
Y/n: “Good news?”
Neha: “yes and the good news is that I’m PREGNANT!”
Y/n: “WHAT! I’M GONNA BE AUNTY.”
Neha: “yes you and Paree are going to become aunties.”
Y/n: “OMG congratulations to you and Taehyung.”
Neha: “yeah thanks.”
On the other side, Taehyung has called Jungkook and informed him about the pregnancy news. After being married for two years it’s their first baby. Jungkook as well got excited as he is gonna uncle.

Time skips to 5 months,
A/n POV
Five months have already passed, during this five months Taehyung have take care of Neha a lot. Today they have hosted a gender reveal party for their baby. They all are very excited for the gender reveal.
Y/n POV

It’s already evening time; I am currently getting ready for the gender reveal party

It’s already evening time; I am currently getting ready for the gender reveal party. Jungkook has already got ready, and he is waiting for me in the living room. I was just checking myself for a last time in the mirror.
Jungkook: “Y/N where are you why you are taking so much time?”
Y/n: “aish this man, IM COMING!”
With that I came downstairs. Jungkook turned to me.
Jungkook: “yah! why did you…”

Y/n: “what! Why are you looking at me like this are we not getting late now?” Jungkook: “I have just changed my mind

Jungkook: “I have just changed my mind.”
He said while coming closer.
Y/n: “huh! What do you mean?”
Jungkook: “you look so hot in this dress.”
He then grabbed my neck, while caressing my lips with his thumb. He pulled me in a deep and passionate kiss. As time goes by the kiss turn rougher and rougher like he has been hungry for days. He broke the kiss as he felt I’m going out of breath. I felt his lips going down while kissing my neck.
Y/n: “Jun…gkook stop…we… have… to…Ahh.”
A moan escaped my mouth as he has bite onto my neck giving me a hickey. He leans back while smirking in satisfaction.
Y/n: “Jungkook why did you… we have to go you are the one who was saying we are getting late.”
Jungkook: “we are getting late that’s why I left you, but don’t you think that I am going to let you go this easily wait until we will return from the party, I WILL SHOW NO MERCY ON YOU AND NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU FROM ME.”
I gulped hearing him. I quickly hide the hickey with my hair.
But he stopped me.

Jungkook: “Don’t hide it… I HAVE MARKED YOU MINE AND LET OTHERS AS WELL KNOW TO WHOM YOU BELONG!” Time skips the party, A/n POV Y/n and Jungkook have just reached the party

Time skips the party,
A/n POV
Y/n and Jungkook have just reached the party. They were welcome by Neha and Taehyung. The people present in the party are Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Mr. and Mrs. Kang (Neha’s parents), Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, Jimin and Paree and lastly Mr. and Mrs. Park.
The party has begun with gender reveal. Both Taehyung and Neha have held a smoke popper they have twisted it and it made a pop sound with pink smoke. IT’S A GIRL.

Neha and Taehyung became so happy they have hugged each other

Neha and Taehyung became so happy they have hugged each other. Taehyung has kissed her forehead. Everyone have clapped for them.
MR. and Mrs. Kim came forward and congratulated Neha and Taehyung.
Time skips,

Everyone have now sat at the table to have dinner together.
Paree: “Neha have you guys think about a name already?”
Neha: “I don’t know maybe you can think her name for her.”
Paree: “maybe… Seo-ah?”
Y/n: “how about Areum? Kim Areum”
Neha: “Nice it’s even means beautiful.”
Taehyung: “yeah I like it too.”
Paree: “what about Seo-ah?”
Paree said while sulking.
Neha: “how about you kept that name for your daughter.”
Mrs. Park: “yeah when are we getting another good news?”
Paree: “well what about y/n huh I feel like the good news is on its way.”
Y/n in her mind: Oh God has she noticed the hickey?
Mrs. Jeon: “yes dear when will we get the good news.”
Jungkook: “Maybe soon mom.”
Jungkook said while winking at me while a gave him a side eye.
To be continue,
I’m really sorry for making you all wait that much.
Thank you so much for reading.
Stay tuned for the next part and don’t forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.
Annyeong  💜