#35 Pervert

Walking through the village, Fuu smiled seeing that Shibuki hadn't lied when he said that the village had been untouched by the war. She would have hated to find the waterfall or her old home damaged or destroyed. The two rogues arrived at the park both smiling as they saw the waterfall. Fuu took Naruto's hand as they arrived at the bench where they had met and talked before.

"I really didn't think we would see this again." Fuu whispered, her head leaning against her boyfriend's shoulders.

"Why's that?" The redhead asked, looking at her with a small confused smile.

"I guess, I thought, when we got back here, it would have changed more, because of the war or time." Fuu stated.

"I'm glad it hasn't changed." The black haired girl whispered, laughing slightly at the kiss that Naruto pressed on her scalp.

"What do you want to do, now that we are here?" Naruto asked.

"I really don't know. I didn't really think that it would be so calm here." Fuu admitted, laughing slightly.

"Can I ask you something?" She looked at the red haired teen with curious eyes as she sat up.

"I came here with a merchant. At least he told me that he was a merchant. But the last two times we were here he was right in Shibuki's office. After we fled from Sogen, he was here. When we came into the office earlier, he was there. He told me his name was Akaru, but I don't know if that was just a codename. Did you know him, back when you lived here?" Naruto asked, his voice barely above a whisper as he leaned his forehead against Fuu's as if they were talking sweet nothings.

"I know that he is no merchant. He was in a special unit back when I was young. They specialized in infiltration and information gathering. They disbanded the unit when I was around ten. I heard that they were going around the villages traveling and trying to recruit promising shinobi to our side, but I don't know how many are still out there or if any of the other traders that are coming and going in the village are a part of this operation." Fuu explained, giving her boyfriend a quick kiss in between her sentences, making him smile at her.

"So, he really was trying to recruit me." Naruto replied, huffing.

"Here I thought, he just wanted to help me." He continued, shaking his head slightly as he pressed his lips on Fuu's forehead.

"Sorry." She whispered, earning another shake of the head.

"It's not your fault." The redhead replied, smiling at the girl.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Fuu asked, after they had sat on the bench for a few minutes.

"I don't know." Naruto answered.

"How about a bit of training?" The raven girl suggested, earning a nod from her boyfriend. She knew a place where they could train, that also had a few suppression seals on it, so that they wouldn't immediately attract everyone's attention. The pair walked through the village, talking as Fuu led them to her favorite training ground.

"Welcome to my little paradise." She smiled, walking through the small gate in the fence.

"Looks... Leafy." Naruto said, laughing at his own joke. The whole training ground was a large forest with a relatively small clearing in the middle of it. Shibuki had prepared it specially for her, letting a few seal experts create a giant sealing array that was carved in the trees.

"Any rules?" Fuu wanted to know as they sat on the ground. She took off the coat she was wearing, putting it next to Naruto's jacket.

"No Bijuu, that's clear, I would also say, no flying or hiraishin, everything goes other than that?" The redheaded boy asked, looking over the seals on his wristbands.