Piper

I sat, watching Nico. How had I not known? Oh, well.

"Nico?" I said. "It's your turn to choose a truth or dare."

"Oh," he said. "Piper, truth or dare?"

I sighed, annoyed. "Dare."

Nico grinned. It made me nervous. He was obviously planning something bad.

"You have to ask Aphrodite what she thinks you would look good in, then wear it," he laughed.

I was going to kill di Angelo. Soon.

Percy stood up and walked over to the small fountain in the corner. "Got any drachmas?"

"Yeah, gimme a sec," I grumbled, searching my pockets. Finally, my hands closed around a small gold coin. I handed it to Percy.

He sent an iris message to my mother.

"Take it away."

"Piper? Oh my darling, it's you! I just heard your conversation and I know exactly what you should wear! Meet me outside in five seconds."

I swore under my breath and stumbled out of the door. And, lo and behold, there was my mother. She tapped my shoulder. I was suddenly wearing a black mini-skirt, a tight white t-shirt and stilettos. I sighed, shaking my head. Aphrodite smiled like a two-year-old with candy. I couldn't tell what makeup I had on. My hair was what it looked like when I was claimed. I walked, disgruntled, into the Poseidon cabin.

A collective gasp filled the room. The only person who didn't join in was Nico, who was laughing at the uncomfortable look on my face. I turned crimson, I'm sure of it.

Jason was wide-eyed.

"You look very pretty," he managed to choke out. I didn't get it. Why was everybody so shocked?

Aphrodite walked in next to me.
"Everybody sees you how they think you would look beautiful," she mumbled. "Wear this outfit on dates."

She winked and left. Where she stood before was my old pile of clothes. I quickly changed, a constant blush in my face.

"Don't look so pleased, di Angelo." I growled.

He grinned in response.

I decided to threaten him.

"I'll tell the rest of my cabin about Will."

He stopped grinning.

"Even Drew."

He wasn't remotely happy with himself now. His eyes visibly dulled and his shoulders slumped.

"Piper, that might have gone a bit too far," Frank said.

"Apologise," Annabeth said bluntly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, Nico. I won't tell Drew or the rest of my cabin about you and Will."

Hazel nodded her approval. Nico shrugged.