Jason

I'm pretty sure that it was just me and Piper laughing. I wanted to get Leo back for pretending he was dead, then coming back to camp with Calypso and some Starbucks. I mean, Starbucks?
Anyway, so me and Piper were laughing, then Leo got me back.
"Jason, truth or dare?" He said. He was grinning and I punched him lightly on the shoulder.
"Truth."
"Finally!" Percy yelled.
"Percy!" Annabeth said, glowering. Percy whimpered like a sad dog.
"Just make it interesting," I heard him whisper to Leo.
"Okay," Leo said. "If you would date any goddess- or god for that matter-" he winked at Nico, who scowled "-who would you date?"
I paled, and Piper scowled at me. Not Aphrodite. Definitely not Athena.
"Hestia?" I said. It was more of a question then an answer.
"That's okay," Leo said, nodding his head.
Suddenly a head poked in through the door.
It was Hestia herself.
She simply scowled at me, then left.
Everybody apart from me and Piper stared laughing hysterically.
Leo was a laughing a bit more, seeing as she was goddess of the hearth, and he manipulated fire. Calypso smiled.
"I'm hungry," Leo finally concluded.
"We'll give you a part of our stash if you let us play," the Stolls said.
I paled more then I did when I had to say which Olympian I would date.
"Of course!" Leo said.
"Jason, it's time for you to ask someone whether to tell the truth or have a dare," Calypso said.
I turned around the circle and faced Percy.
"Please bro, no," he whimpered.