Chapter 10 Truck-kun is awake but gained a useless skill

....

After they are finish eating the sweets, both of them were just sitting on the floor. Eunhan was sitting properly in front of his brother who was sitting across from him casually. Yejun was still in his bathrobe, so his exposed chest is too much for Eunhan and that's why Eunhan began to flush uncontrollably. Is he a model of a bathrobe or something? It fit him so well!

Yejun was lost in thoughts on how he should ask his brother if he knew the female lead.

Let's just try to ask him.

"Eunhan,"

Eunhan immediately averted his gaze from Yejun's exposed chest. "Y-Yes, Hyung?!"

Yejun was startled a bit but then continued. "...are you meeting up with a girl these days?"

Eunhan was surprised. "I-I'm not meeting with anyone, Hyung--ah..." He responded quickly, though he felt down when he remembered something.

"What's wrong?"

"Hyung, a lady asked me to meet up...tomorrow..."

What? Wait, could it be the Heroine?! Ah, no wait, let's not call her 'Heroine' since she's not saving anyone, instead she's the one who will kill them!

"Brother, don't come near her! Understand?"

"H-Huh? But why, Hyung?" Eunhan asked innocently.

Uh...what should I say? I can't just tell him that, that girl he's going to meet up with will kill him! He will probably think that I'm crazy or something! Ugh...

"Hyung?" Eunhan called as he notice his brother, frowning.

Yejun was startled and responded with a reason without much thought because he panicked. "Let's hang out!"

Eunhan was surprised. "H-Hang...out? T-Together?"

"Yes! So let's hang out tomorrow?!"

Suddenly, Eunhan drooped. "I-I can't...but that doesn't mean I don't want to bond with you, Hyung..."

"Then why?"

"Because, I, already made a promise...I really want to hang out with you Hyung, but I can't break my promise to her..." Eunhan said with a cracking voice and teary eyes.

All of a sudden, Yejun's heart felt like something is pricking it. Seeing Eunhan with a face like that, he looks like a cute puppy.

Ack! Brother, why are you so kind and cute?! Ah, my heart. How kind he is, he doesn't want to break a promise!

Yejun pretended that his wiping his tears with a cloth.

That f****ng female was probably the one who force my baby brother to make a promise because she knew that he's a kind little cinnamon roll!

Yejun gazes at Eunhan with determination.

Don't worry baby brother, I will save you! I will not let anyone harm you!

Eunhan made a questioning look, why is his brother looking at him like that?

"I'm sorry, Hyung..." He apologizes then suddenly he became serious. "But why all of a sudden do you want to hang out with me?"

Eunhan was puzzled, the original Yejun wouldn't hang out with him. Why would he invite him now? Right, Eunhan notice that his hyung was acting weird like he was a different person. However, he realizes that Eunhan likes his brother being like that, he doesn't care whether he's a different person or not. Why would he become a different person? That's just absurd, it's impossible. Maybe his brother change for the better.