Chapter 16 Crazy Male Lead

"Yejun? Guys, who's Yejun?"

Huh? Who's that? And why do the students seem scared? Is he a professor?

Seeing his clothes a mess, he probably isn't one of them...

In the corner of Yejun's eyes, he saw Killian reading his book again. To be fact, he's pretending that he's reading. Killian lifts the book higher enough to cover his face. He knows very well what is the male student's personality.

"That one with the white hair?" The male asked while looking at the place where Yejun was.

The students nodded their heads in response.

He's an attractive guy, they all know that, but, most of the students find him eccentric because of his behavior.

They also said that he's a guy who beats a person if that person doesn't do what he wants them to do. However, some of the students still like him not just because of his appearance but because they find him talented as well. They thought maybe those were just groundless rumours.

The male started walking towards where Yejun was sitting.

"Hi!" The male greeted, beaming.

Yejun just looks at him peculiarly.

What's with this guy?

"Are you Yejun?" He asked as he leaned his face closer to Yejun.

Yejun was startled. "Y-yes, I am," he answered as he pulled his face a few inches away from the male.

The male became excited, he's face became bright, a dewy sparkling eyes were looking at Yejun. "Come with me!" He said excitedly as he grabbed Yejun's wrist abruptly.

He dragged Yejun away from his seat.

It was too sudden, Yejun didn't have the time to resist. He was still processing what was happening. Why is that guy who came out of nowhere suddenly dragging him?

Sh*t, am I being kidnapped?!

But it seems he's kind of excited. Maybe he's happy because he's able to kidnap me?!

Yejun gasped with his thoughts.

Since Yejun was still occupied with what was happening and the identity of that student, he suddenly tripped, he didn't see the feet that were deliberately blocking his way.

Huh?

Why do I feel like I'm going to fall?

You are not just feeling it but you are actually going to fall!

He felt like his world turned into slow motion.

But before he fell on the floor, he even saw the male student who was dragging him turning his head in slow motion to face Yejun.

Yejun saw the male student's complexion slowly turning pale when he noticed Yejun, who was probably going to land on him!

He tried to balance himself but it was already too late.

"Ga'aahhhhh!" Both of them scream in unison and Yejun immediately shuts his eyes.

*Thud!*

Yejun fell, but why is it not painful? He felt that he landed on something hard but it was kinda different from the surface of the floor...

When he slowly opened his eyes, he unexpectedly found himself lying down on the top of the student's body.

Yejun blinked a few times, processing. He was then mesmerized by what he saw.