Chapter 20

....

That familiar silhouette of a man who was holding a metal bat, when Yejun saw him, he felt shivers down his spine.

He is one of the love interest! The one who almost killed me just because I f****ng touched him!

Running into him is the last thing he would do.

Before he notices Yejun it's better to leave right away. Unfortunately, it's already too late.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Yejun flinched as he heard that cold voice.

"You're going to leave after I beat up your members? What a bastard." he scowls while wiping the blood from his metal bat.

Members?

Yejun immediately turns his head to look at the students who are already on the ground.

What the hell is he talking about?! I don't even know them!

"You got it all wrong. I don't know them." Yejun calmly said even though he was already shivering inside.

He looks like a psychopath wiping blood on his bat!

The metal bat guy looked over his shoulder.

The voice sounds familiar...

Sol Xavier Cohen, while beating up those students, he felt a new presence in the area. He didn't bother to look at who it was. He was so sure that it was probably their leader, he must be here to save these students. Classes have already started, and no students or professors will come there, so it's obvious that this person came to rescue his gang members.

But when he looked at the person, Sol was surprised.

So that's why the voice is quite familiar. He's that strange guy from the last time...

All of a sudden he gazes at Yejun sharply.

So he is the leader? I thought the students lied about him being their leader, but it was true after all? I was just interested in him because he was the first person to do that to me.

"Don't you dare lie again. I know these are your accomplices."

Looking at the beat-up students, Yejun recognised them. They are also the students who were getting beaten up by Sol last time.

"I swear I don't know them!"

"Let's see, then."

Sol harshly grabs one of the four students and asks.

"Tell me. Who ordered you? Was it him? This is your leader, right? You said so from the last time."

The guy was trembling in fear as he slowly looked at Yejun. Last time, they didn't know that it was the scum Yejun they pointed out as their leader. They regretted it, they pointed out the wrong person! Just as they are scared of their boss, they are also scared of Yejun because he is a bastard known for beating up students, and expelling students just because they make a little mistake. He even bullied girls. Pressuring the students to kill themselves.

Though that is just exaggerated rumours, even so, they are still afraid of him because he has the power to kick students out of the university since his parents are one of the major shareholders.

Fortunately for them, after they pointed him as their boss, he didn't kick them out of the school. Maybe because his attention changed to Sol and he forgot their existence.

"Why are you not answering?" Sol asked making a dark expression.

The guy was trembling in fear, he didn't want to make the same mistake again. Yejun might kick them out of school this time! They don't want that to happen! They are in that situation because they don't want to be kicked out and ruin their family businesses. What should they do now? Is there no other way to escape in that situation? Are there no hopes for them?