Let's get some things straight...

Ok, I'd be pretty surprised if some people still had this in their libraries. Let's see JUST how many people will read this.

Hello! It's been a while 😅 A year to be exact! Sweet lord...

My excuse?...I've just been busy.

With the pandemic being mostly "over" I've gone back to, well...life! School, job, family, friends, etc. No time to write (unless it's in my notes)

And hey! I'm about to graduate college with a BA in Graphic Design!

Sadly, with that happening and me being introduced to new fandoms and things...I've slowly drifted away from the trolls fandom. DONT WORRY! THIS DOESNT MEAN THIS BOOK WONT HAVE AN ENDING CAUSE DAMN I CANT JUST LEAVE IT UNFINISHED! I won't allow it! But finding the motivation to write has been hard to say the least, and me drifting from the fandom isn't the only reason.

HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD BTW! THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY WARNING!

1. There are a few things that I originally had planned in this book that might change...actually will DEFINITELY CHANGE! For example, Barb and Riff being a thing...I no longer like this ship 😅 I'm sorry! It just feels weird to me now! But I already have a plan to fix this lil issue of mine in a later chapter. (It won't be sad, it'll actually be quite cute, and soon you'll find out why, aka someone's about to go on her own journey of discovery within herself if you know what I mean 🏳️‍🌈)

2. Maya (which some of you may remember as FangirlFiasco) has unfortunately disconnected herself from all forms of social media. So when I add her back into the story, I'm going in BLIND and the very thought of that terrifies me! And she's not the only one. Most of the people whose OC's are featured in this book no longer read it anymore 😔 I guess if a trolls book isn't solely based around Broppy, its not worth the time of day, huh? (Sorry, that last sentence was super salty. Im talking about the people who's entire lively hood revolves around this damn ship.) Speaking of which...

3. Don't even get me started on Broppy...I feel like I'm being smothered by it now. This is why I make my own trolls stories that aren't based around canon characters. Before anyone asks, yes I've seen the Trolls 3 trailer, and no...I'm not happy about it, because of multiple reasons with one of them being WHERE ARE THE OTHER TRIBES?! IM HERE MAINLY BECAUSE OF THEM! ANGER!! MUCH RAGE!!! REEEEEEE— (If you cant tell...I will not be watching it. Now I must stop myself before I go into a 3 page rant.)

4. If I want to complete this book, after the next chapter, there may be no art in upcoming chapters until the story is 100% complete JUST BECAUSE I'm a perfectionist and can spend several days/weeks working on a single artwork. Y'all haven't seen my artwork in a while...it has improved a lot! Then I will go back and add some drawings (maybe there will be a few sprinkled here and there as I post, who knows).

5. HOMEWORK SUCKS AND IT ABSORBS ALL OF MY ENERGY LIKE A SPONGE!

Hmm...I think that's everything? Yeah pretty much!

Right now, the franchise I am most interested in is Pokémon, so I've written a couple of short stories in my notes with another OC of mine (her name is Rose Mae). If anyone is interested in reading those, let me know, and I'll post them in a new story!

Anyways, let me know how you guys are doing! I can't wait to hear from you! And let me know what you think about the things listed above, because I would really like to know (specifically for numbers 1 and 4.)

Thank you for your time, and have a great day!

P.S. For those who made it to the end, here's a treat for you...Chapter 10 is called "Friend or Foe" 😏