01

AN pov

Yeonjin was sleeping peacefully, suddenly her alarm started ringing and she realized that it was time to go to university. She stood up from the bed and went to the restroom to get ready.

Meanwhile downstairs in the living room ↓

Mrs. Lee: Should we tell her today?

Mr. Lee: Of course, in the afternoon they're coming, now when she comes down, we'll speak about this to her.

Mrs. Lee: And if she doesn't agree? i mean she's too young to get married.

Mr Lee: Honey, don't worry, she'll agree, and after all Taehyung is an amazing guy.

... after a few moments ↓

Yeonjin: Good morning mom dad *hugging them*

Mrs. Lee: Aww my baby woke up?, good morning to you too my daughter *while kissing her forehead*

Mr Lee: Yeonjin-iee, my princess is here, dad loves you so much, come here and sit ... breakfast is ready.

Yeonjin: I love you too dad-a, you know sometimes i think about how i could live without you?, it's impossible for me, promise me you'll never leave me? *making an sad pout*

Mr Lee: Dad-a's princess, you won't always be with us, someday you'll get married and live with your husband.

Yeonjin: No!, never!, he can live with us here *she said smiling*

Mrs. Lee: Yeonjin, daughter, i and your father have to tell something very important.

Yeonjin: What?!, is everything alright?! *she asked worried*

Mr Lee: Hmm yes baby, everything is alright, but we've to tell you about something important that will change you life.

Yeonjin: Mom, dad, please tell me, you two are worrying me.

Mr Lee: Okay calm down, is nothing bad, you know my friend Kim Jaewoon *she nodded in yes*, and you know his son?, Kim Taehyung?

Yeonjin: The member of the group that Minji (her twin sister, who's studying in America) likes so much?

Mr Lee: Yeah, that same guy!, so we and his parents have decided that you two are getting married.

Yeonjin: What?!, dad i don't even know him, how can i get married to him? *she asked in shock*

Mrs. Lee: Princess, he's a very nice guy, you know how much people love him? And you yourself said that you didn't have any problem with an arranged marriage.

Mr Lee: Your mom is right, please accept this for us.

Yeonjin: ..... okay, but im agreeing just because of you two, cause i know that you'll always decide the best for me.

Mr Lee: Thank you my daughter, may you always live happy.

Mrs. Lee: I knew that you'll never disappoint us, today in the afternoon they're coming so be ready!

Yeonjin: Its nothing mom dad, i just wanna see you happy, now let me go  im getting late *kissing their forehead*

She said goodbye to her parents, took her backpack and went to the car where the driver was waiting for her.

.
.
.

In the Kim Mansion

Mr. Kim: Taehyung remember that today we have to go to Mr. Lee's house.

Taehyung: Appa, i've told you thousands of times that i don't want to get married yet, let me focus on my career.

Mr. Kim: Kim Taehyung, don't forget your promise, the promise i made to my father and now you have to fulfill it.

Taehyung: Appa, you know how much i love you, but im not going to ruin my life for your promise.

Mr. Kim: Son, please, your grandfather and her grandfather wanted this, and now we also want this.

His mother comes and sits next to him. Taehyung discusses this with her mother and tells her that he doesn't want to get married yet.

Taehyung: Eomma finally you're here, please tell appa that i don't want to get married yet.

Mrs. Kim: Taetae, one day you'll marry, so why not now?

Taehyung: Why not now?!, I don't even know her! *he said almost shouting*

Mrs. Kim: Well, today we're going to her house, and you can see her there, okay?

Taehyung: Im done with you two! *he said aggressively*

He got up from the table in anger, but his father stopped him and said something that convinced to him to go ahead with the wedding.

Mr. Kim: KIM TAEHYUNG!! don't forget that i can take away your CEO position, accept it or you will no longer be a part of Kim Enterprise *his father threatened*

Taehyung: Oh, so now you're threatening me?! that's all i needed, you're going to take everything away from me just because i won't agree for this FUCKING WEDDING!! *he replied with anger*

Mr. Kim: Yeah that's how it is!, i didn't want to do this but you're forcing me, it's better for you to accept it! *his father responded sternly*

Mrs. Kim: Son if you don't want things to get worse, just accept it *his mother added to calm things down*

Taehyung: DAMN IT!!!, fine, do what you want, but just know that im not okay with this damn wedding, and im not going to pretend to be happy or anything like that, got it?! *he exclaimed in frustration*

Mr. Kim: Thank you, son. Be ready today, we're going to her house in the afternoon and i don't want any excuses.

He left without saying anything, slamming the door shut to show his anger. He got into his car and drove angrily to his office. 

.

.

.

.

So, this was the first chapter, hehe. I don't know if it's good but i've honestly put effort into it. I hope you liked it, and if so, please give it a vote and comment.

kth__jjk97

💜💜💜