04

Yeonjin POV

After Taehyung left the house, my parents and his parents were discussing the wedding preparations. Finally, after a while, they decided to leave. After they left, i helped my mother with the household chores, and at night, i went to my room, where i was thinking about Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung... Kim Taehyung... - i was repeating his name quietly while thinking about him.

Ah! why so soon? i didn't want to get married yet, but our parents insisted on this wedding. I was scared by how he looked at me. I hope everything goes well.

AN pov

After thinking for a while, she decided to look at her phone. After browsing Instagram for awhile, she saw a post showing her soon-to-be husband, which read:

"Kim Taehyung, aka V, named the most handsome man in the world for the third time in a row for three years."

Yeonjin POV:

Wow, that's amazing! well, yes, it's true that he's handsome, extremely handsome. Let's take a look at his Instagram profile.

...

Upon opening Taehyung's Instagram account, i was stunned to see the large number of followers he had: over 58 million. I was even more amazed by the photos, and by the number of people expressing their love for him in the comments, saying "Kim Taehyung marry me" . realized how many people loved my soon-to-be husband, while i didn't even know him.

.

.

.

In the Kim Mansion

Taehyung POV

After arriving home, i went straight to my bedroom and finished up some work from the office on my computer. Afterwards, i decided to go to sleep, but i couldn't stop thinking about the wedding and the woman who would soon be my wife.

I hate all of this, i don't know how my fans will react, but what i  hate the most is that i'm against it, yet i still have to marry that girl. I checked my phone and saw that my mother had sent me photos of her along with her phone number.

Damn it! why the hell is eomma sending me her photos and number? - I asked myself in frustration.

I left the message on "seen", but for some reason, i saved her number as Ms Lee.

.

.

.

Next morning, in Yeonjin's university

AN pov

At university, after class, Yeonjin met up with her friends during break time and decided to share with them about her engagement to Kim Taehyung. Although uncertain if they would believe her, she hoped for a positive response from her friends.

Yeonjin POV:

After class, i made up my mind to explain to my friends about my engagement with Kim Taehyung, not sure how they would react. I hoped they would receive me warmly.

...

Yeonjin: Girls, please, i need your attention.

Seo-yeon: What's up, Yeonjin, my dear? You didn't seem very focused in class today.

Nari: Yeah, what's wrong, Yeonjin? Are you okay?

Yeonjin: I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but i need to share something with you.

Iseul: Dear, tell us already!

Yeonjin: My parents have arranged my engagement.

All three: What?! is it true?

Yeonjin nodded.

Seo-yeon: Wow, who's the lucky guy? Are you happy about this?

Yeonjin: I'm not sure if i should call him lucky or to me, as i don't know what our relationship will be like.

Nari: Why? aren't you satisfied?

Yeonjin: It's not that i'm not happy, but i have doubts about how our dynamic will be.

Iseul: Please, tell us who it is! who's the lucky guy?

Yeonjin: Alright, but please, believe me.

All: Tell us already!

Yeonjin: It's K-Kim Ta-Taeh-yu-ng.

The three of them started laughing, while Yeonjin looked at them.

Seo-yeon: Friend, i know you're wealthy, but that doesn't mean you're going to marry Kim Taehyung.

Yeonjin: It's the truth, please believe me!

Nari: Since when did you become a BTS fan? You never mentioned it to us.

Iseul: And I think Tae is your bias, that's why you're fantasizing about this.

...

Yeonjin: What i'm telling you is true!

Seo-yeon: Relax, do you have any proof to show it's true?

Yeonjin: How come you don't trust my word?

Iseul: It's not that we don't trust you, but it's hard to believe you're going to marry Kim Taehyung.

Yeonjin: Look at the pictures my mother and his mother took yesterday when our families were together. *showing her phone*

All: Oh my God! is it really Kim Taehyung?

Yeonjin: Please, lower your voice! if anyone else hears it, they'll find out.

Nari: Is it true, Yeonjin? is it Kim Taehyung?

Yeonjin nodded.

Seo-yeon: And how did all this happen? how did you get engaged to him?

I explained the situation to them, but confessed to feeling scared that he might not be pleased with the marriage.

Seo-yeon: Yeonjin, don't worry, maybe it's because he saw you for the first time.

Nari: Yeah, you don't need to worry about that now. Just focus on preparing for your wedding. I'm so happy for you!

Iseul: I'm also really happy for you. He's the right person for you and will take good care of you.

Seo-yeon: That's right. Plus, his fans will be happy and jealous to see his little princess.

Yeonjin: I hope so...

Nari: But tell me, do you like him?

Yeonjin: I'm not sure. He's very attractive, successful, and i was up late last night thinking about him.

Iseul: Oh, you're already being picky even before getting married. *said jokingly to tease her*

Yeonjin: It's not like that. *responded shyly*

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading, i hope you liked the 4th chapter!, please do vote and comment.

kth__jjk97

💜💜💜