02

AN pov

Continuing from the previous part

Yeonjin POV:

As i sat in the car, my mind raced with thoughts about what my father had just told me. Am i really getting married? The idea seemed surreal. Don't get me wrong, i've always dreamt of getting married and having a family of my own. But i never thought it would happen so soon, especially since i haven't even finished university yet.

However, my biggest concern is not the timing of the wedding but rather the person i am supposed to marry. Who is he?, i know that he's a businessman and a member of the most famous group here in Korea. But will he make me happy?, will i be able to make him happy? These were the questions racing through my mind, the uncertainty of it all was overwhelming, and it made me feel anxious. 

As the car pulled up to our house, i took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves to enter my university. 

.

.

.

Taehyung POV:

I stormed out of the house in a fit of rage, settling into my car and driving straight towards our company

I stormed out of the house in a fit of rage, settling into my car and driving straight towards our company. As soon i arrived, i walked into my office, sat down, and began poring over some folders, all the while fielding calls from our clients. 

But then, during a rare lull in the action, my father's words resurfaced in my mind. He knew full well that i didn't want to get married, yet he persisted in bringing up the topic. And now, it seemed that im going to sacrifice my own happiness for the sake of some godforsaken promise my grandfather and he had made to the Lee Family for their friendship. How on earth was i supposed to marry a girl i'd never ever met? 

Especially given my own hatred for women. But come what may, i vowed to myself that i would never allow it to happen. Even if i did end up marrying this girl, i would never accept her as my wife. Not after what that woman (nobody related to the Lee Family) had done to us.

.

.

In the afternoon

An pov

Taehyung was engrossed in his work at the office when there was a sudden knock on the door. Without warning, a voice on the other side instructed him to enter. 

Taehyung POV

While i was engrossed in my work, there was a sudden knock on the door. Without hesitation, i invited the person to enter, and it was my secretary. I asked why he was here, and he told me that my parents were waiting for me.

Secretary: Sir, your parents are waiting for you downstairs.

Taehyung: What? DAMN!, alright go and tell them i'll be down shortly.