Dear Sun 🌞

Chapter 2

Dear Sun…

He came home to find it empty.

"This is gonna be another night without My Moon!" He thought out loud as his heart felt the bitterness of his words.

Without thinking too much, he went to their room and greedily breathed in her lingering aroma. He picked up some clothes and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. Then he made his way to the kitchen area, fully dressed, with a growling stomach.

She had prepared everything he liked. He checked the plates and they were still warm, which meant she had prepared everything before going out to help others. He left his papyrus card between the coffee cup and the omelet plate, and hers was between the roast beef plate and the glass of wine. As usual, hers was tagged with a red thread and a small note.

"If it's still warm, eat before reading."

"If it's not, put it in the oven, then read it and eat later."

A smile spread across his face. Even though she was away, she cared for him with her thoughtful details. He followed her instructions as if she were right there with him.

In fact, she even made a phone call and he put it on speaker. They had dinner together, she grabbed a croissant, and they chatted playfully. Just as he finished eating, she got a call on her Beeper.

"I love you, my Sun!"

"Take care, my Moon!"

He cleaned up the kitchen, took her papyrus, and settled down in the office room.

Dear Sun,

I absolutely loved everything you did for me this morning and all the mornings we've spent together. I just wanted to let you know that I will continue to adore everything you do for me, even in the future that's yet to come.

I was reminiscing about our memories, and I couldn't help but gather some of them, as they hold so much importance in our love story.

Let's start with the day we first met. It was in the midst of chaos, during that Bing-Bang blast, when nobody knew what was happening. I, for one, had no idea if I would make it through or simply turn into dust in the vast Universe.

But then, your radiant light brought me to life. Oh, how I saw you, my Sun! It's like my heart skipped a beat, witnessing how you nurtured all the unknown creatures, including me, even when you were hurt too.

You never stopped shining your healing light, my dear Sun. Saving lives and forging a special bond with me during that time.

Unbelievably, I began to follow in your footsteps, transforming into someone I had never imagined. As my mentor, you enlightened me with your zest for life, and I started seeing the universe through your eyes.

Remember how my heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on you? Well, as the days went by, it started beating for you.

Your touch alone would make me blush uncontrollably. And you seemed to relish those moments, with that mischievous grin of yours.

I used to daydream about you, watching you go about your daily job as I followed in your footsteps. And oh, the countless times you would snap your fingers in front of me, sending everyone into fits of laughter as my face turned redder than ever. Looking back at it now, I can't help but smile at the innocence of those times.

My dreams in those days were simple, and they still remain the same - to create our own little universe, now that it's just the two of us.

I know this little phrase may catch you by surprise, but I am absolutely certain about it. The time is perfect for us to expand our universe.

For more details, let's discuss it on Monday. You can expect me at 6:40, even though I said I would be there at 6:35.

Throughout the years, I have been a guiding light for mariners, a mother to abandoned albino children in the forest, a confidante for broken hearts and secret lovers, and the one who makes the water ebb and flow. And I can do all of this because you exist and give me life with your luminous rays.

Forever yours,

Moon!

As he recalled the beginning of their journey, a mixture of sad and happy tears escaped his amber eyes.

These letters had become their lifeline in times when they couldn't be together. He carefully placed her papyrus card on top of the others, all sealed in a wooden box engraved with the words "THE MOON LETTERS". Beside his box was hers, with the inscription "THE SUN LETTERS" carved on it.

Her blouse, worn after her bath and slept in, was left over the cupboard. He took it in his hands, breathing in her lingering scent. It filled his lungs, and he held it close as he settled onto the mattress.

Before the sun had even risen, she hurried to their room, flung the door open, and found him wrapped in her blouse. Silver tears welled up in her eyes as she approached, quietly removing her own clothes in the stillness of the night, and slipped under the covers.

As soon as he felt her presence, her intoxicating scent overpowering that of the blouse, he opened his amber eyes, meeting her platinum ones in the pitch darkness outside.

In that moment, as the sun rose higher, their lights merged, bringing them closer together. He could feel her soft white skin against his, and a moan escaped her lips, quickening his movements.

"You came early, my Moon," he whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her eyelid.

"I couldn't wait till Monday, my Sun," she replied, breathless under his touch.

"Do you truly want to expand our universe, Moon?" he asked, curiosity shining in his eyes as he searched hers.

"I wouldn't have written it down if I didn't want it, Sun," she replied seductively, playfully nipping at his chin, earning a groan from him.

"I don't want you to give up on your dreams or your career..."

"I won't," she interrupted, placing her lips on his. He moaned in pleasure, reveling in the closeness after a long day, but he pulled away briefly to gauge her sincerity. With the light shining within, he could see no hesitation in her silver eyes. Satisfied with his discovery, he trailed his hand down her back, pulling his Moon even closer. Their noses brushed, their lips met, and he hovered above her.

"Are you tired, Moon?" he asked, his breath grazing her lips as his hand caressed her skin.

"It was an easy shift tonight," she replied, her hands exploring his body beneath his t-shirt, giving him the perfect hint.

Encounters like these were not uncommon on nights when their schedules aligned. He often arrived earlier, finding her at home before she set off on her own, much like what had just transpired.

"Be careful!" were her parting words before they met in the ethereal realm.

Please 🙏 don't forget to follow me.

Also shower this story with your immense love by :

1.giving heart ❤️

2.comment ✍️ and of course

3.save it on your library📚