Going Forward

Hi, I'm your sometimes humble author. I wanted to make this to sort of apologize for the poor quality of my last story in comparison to my other work in this series as well as my wider work from other outlets. I strive to make content that people can enjoy. Admittedly I've targeted specific niches and groups that are known for being a bit eccentric and well-paying. I want to make a living off of my skills in these fields but sadly on that last piece the heart of it wasn't there. It was always meant to be a sort of commission that was started all the way back when the first part of this story was uploaded and I began to get a little bit of recognition here. Unfortunately it fell through part-way through production of the story and while I loathe the possibility that they got what they wanted without paying I didn't want to leave a job unfinished when I knew some other people were looking forward to it after the announcement for it. I struggled on and off with trying to write it for months after things fell apart and of course only recently managed to hammer it out. It is sadly not my best work and may very well be in the running for my worst but I wanted to at least give those who waited something. Even if it wasn't what they deserved. That's also why I wanted to make this to let you all know that I will try to be back on here full force with new and better content. I hope to do better and do well by those of you who have stuck around and those of you just finding me now. I hope that some of you can feel comfortable enough to reach out with any ideas or wishes you might have. If you wish to commission me for a specific kind of story simply DM me saying so and I can give the necessary information for you to send a half payment through to get started and once you give me the framework of the story you want like the kinks you want explored and what you want missing I can get the story underway and whenever it is finished you can send the rest of the payment through and I can post away for you and the many other fine degenerates here to read and "enjoy" to their hearts content. And while not working on commissions or requests I may even have some other separate tales in the works. Both sfw and very VERY nsfw. I look forward to working with all of you! That's all for now!