10.

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day it was Mrs. Jeon's birthday. Everyone was busy in preparation. The whole Jeon mansion was in choas. Many respected alphas omegas and betas along with Jungkook's business partners were invited for it.

Jimin came to Yeona's room to get her ready for the party and also check her wounds which was already fully healed.

"Mr. Park what are you wearing? Are you really going to come in this normal t-shirt and pant in grandma's party." Servant asked as soon as Jimin entered Yeona's room to pick her up.

"But.... I didn't know that today is grandma's birthday so I didn't bring any suit with me. Is it okay if I don't come to the party? " Jimin asked with hesitation after all he was just a nurse so he didn't have to to attend this party right? It's not that Jimin is part of Jeons.

" No you have to attend the party along with little princess. You have to take care of her today. " Servant again remind him.

"Where is Mr. Park..? " Voice of an elderly beta grabbed both jimin's and Servant's attention who was standing outside Yeona's room with a red coloured box in his hand and two another Omega were accompanying him behind him.

"I am here. May I know why you are asking about me?" Jimin asked confusingly turning towards that beta.

" Mr. Park I am your stylist for today and these two are make-up artists who will help you to get ready for party. " Beta continued.

" What? What do you mean by that? Shouldn't you be accompanying Yeona and not me?" Jimin was getting restless at this rate. What was going on around him.

" Mrs. Jeon ordered us strictly to help you get ready for her birthday and it's her wish. I hope you won't say no? And as for little princess she already has another people to help her get ready. " Beta explained and told him to take that dress and try it.

After 1 hour of sitting in front of the mirror he tried dress. Two omegas did his makeup before he could say anything. Jimin was still in shock about why will grandma do something like this for him? He was just Yeona's nurse wasn't he?

 Jimin was still in shock about why will grandma do something like this for him? He was just Yeona's nurse wasn't he?

{Jimin's outfit for today's party. Ignore the mic.}

"Wow you so pretty... " Yeona's sweet voice grabbed jimin's attention making him look at himself inside mirror.

Wow he really looked amazing didn't he? Black coloured choker with smoky eye makeup and that red coloured jacket on black shirt with tight black jeans he was looking like a prince coming out of a fairytale.

"Thank you for the compliment sweetie but I guess you look more beautiful than me and more cute too." Jimin said booping Yeona's nose who was also wearing black and Red coloured gown as black and red coloured outfit was the theme of party.

"Look we both match. We look pretty too. " Yeona said excitedly showing her dress to him. Her lavender scent was blooming with happiness each second making everyone in room coo at her but she was only concentrated on her pretty angel who was looking unreal today.