39.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Jimin yelled before Jungkook could answer something nonsense to Yeona.

"Ohh you're awake." Jungkook said and went towards Jimin pecking his lips. Then Yeona took out her painting from her bag and showed it to Jungkook and Jimin.

"It has three birds just like Yeona saw yesterday in the garden. This is dad and these two are Yeona and pretty appa. " She said showing Jungkook who was angry seeing his own pup who has painted him like crow. But he can never say no to her so he just nodded controlling his anger.

Then Yeona turned towards Jimin showing it to him saying that this is a gift for her little brother and sister. Now Jimin wanted to kill the alpha in front of him who was looking at Yeona with a proud smile. How can Jungkook teach something like this to his pup just because he wants to sleep with him without disturbance of Yeona?

Then Yeona happily went towards the dining area for breakfast saying she was hungry. Jimin was still thinking if he should tell alpha that he is Yeona's real omega parent or not? But then he decided that he will tell it when Jin will confirm it 100% and join Yeona for breakfast along with Jungkook.

Next day

Jimin was working in his office for a whole day and it was already evening. Then he got a text from Jungkook.

"Come outside at the entrance. I am waiting."

Jimin kept all his files in the drawer making sure everything was in its correct place. He informed his secretary that he was going back and went outside.

He saw Jungkook was already waiting for him. As soon as Jimin entered the car Jungkook told omega to close his eyes since he was going to give him a surprise.

After some time the car stopped and Jimin wanted to open his eyes but Jungkook warned him not to and picked him by bridal style. Jimin felt alpha taking him somewhere and he was getting more excited thinking about what surprise alpha has planned for him.

After some time Jungkook told Jimin to open his eyes making him stand and Jimin was shocked seeing it. It was a beautiful rooftop of a restaurant. The whole area was covered with roses and beautiful coloured candles. There was also a piano and someone was playing it. It was so romantic. Then the waiter comes with a big bouquet of red roses giving it to Jimin saying that it's his first surprise today. Does that mean there are other surprises also?

Jimin was smiling happily looking everything curiously when suddenly alpha back hugged him leaving a kiss on his left cheek lovingly.

Jungkook has actually rented the whole restaurant after a lot of research. And he was happy that Jimin definitely liked it since omega's peach scent was sweetened and bloomed with happiness.

Then the waiter came with a big heart shaped cake offering it to Jimin saying that it was his second surprise. Jungkook told Jimin to cut the cake. Jimin placed a bouquet on the chair and started cutting the cake.

As soon as he cut the cake there were a lot of firecrackers shimmering and sparkling in the sky.