13.

AUTHOR'S POV

When Jungkook reached his company's canteen he saw that Jimin has already ordered his and Yeona's food and they are enjoying it by feeding each other.

[ Jungkook's company canteen]

But what he was not expecting was Jimin has ordered a freaking salad for Jungkook without any meat while Omega was enjoying chicken.

"Mr. Park where is my food? Are you expecting me to satisfy my hunger just by this salad?" Jungkook asked by taking a seat in front of him in the canteen.

"What are you saying Mr. Jeon don't you know salad is good for health? So I thought it would be good to cure your temper. And remember I am paying so you have to eat whatever I order. I don't have any money for other dishes. " Jimin said without even sparing him any glance feeding Yeona.

Now Jungkook was irritated by it but he could say anything back to Omega an evil idea popped up in his mind.

Jungkook took chopsticks and lifted a large piece of chicken from jimin's plate and started munching on it happily.

Of course it was good. After all it was his company's canteen. Even though Jungkook never ate here before but he knew food was amazing as he has kept 5 experienced and famous chef for work.

"What are you doing Mr. Jeon that's my food? You can't eat my food." Jimin protested covering his plate but who was Jungkook to listen. He removed Omega's hand and finished all chicken from his plate plus eating whole salad from his plate also.

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes. He thought that Jungkook won't take his food and specially when he had already ate half of them. But Jungkook proved him wrong again. What an arrogant alpha ! How can someone snatch a food from Omega's plate ??

"Now that everything is finished I think we should head to our office. " Jungkook announced and Jimin just wiped Yeona's face and picking her up and followed Jungkook quietly behind him throwing daggers at alpha by his eyes for snatching his life aka food.

No one was aware of the effect they have on the crowd in company conteen. Everyone was watching their interaction as it felt like they are family. People even started to wonder if Jimin is real mother of Yeona who has returned back now? And many people were taking pictures of them sending it to their own group chats showing it to their friends who didn't come to canteen and missed the whole drama.

After Jimin went to Jungkook's office Yeona started saying that she wants to give him a tour of company. So Jimin picked her and started going to every department as Yeona instructed him.

There was a interview going on in information technology department. Jimin stopped there to watch it from afar but soon some people of department come towards him offering him chair and coffee.