Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

The old lady and the eldest daughter-in-law and the second daughter-in-law are all out of the house. It is not difficult for them to inquire about the old lady's orders while visiting, it just takes a little time.

Shen Wan was quite grateful for this.

The baby is too young now, and she has to put in a little more effort and time. When the baby grows up and doesn't need her to take care of her all the time, she will definitely not hide behind like this and let her mother-in-law and her mother do everything. Sister-in-law did.

The baby's clothes are enough to wear now, but not enough.

Shen Wan planned to make another one for her, make it bigger, and wear the two sets interchangeably, so that the baby can still wear it when she grows up. People in the village always make clothes for children in this way.

But before making clothes, she did another thing first.

Dispose of the little handful of rice and beans that you gathered together in the morning.

These things belong to the baby. Eggs can be eaten by babies, but things like rice and soybeans are really not for her to eat. At that time, there was no one in the kitchen, so she mixed the rice into the crock pot where she kept her food.

There was not much food left in the earthen jar, and the only thin layer of rice grains left was dark yellow in color and rough in quality, which was quite different from the handful of white rice she brought over.

Fortunately, there is not a lot of this one, and you can't see anything if you mix it in and stir well.

Even if there is only this small handful, it is extremely precious to Shen Wan. You must know that this little bit of rice looks small, but it can actually cook a bowl of porridge. She knows that this rice belongs to her baby. He also told the baby specifically.

It's one thing for a baby not to understand, but another to tell her or not.

She secretly decided that as long as it was something the baby could use, she would never mess with it. After all, her original intention of raising this baby was just because she wanted to raise it, and she really didn't want her too much. Besides, when she decided to raise her, she I didn't know that the baby would 'produce food' by itself!

After processing the rice, she also figured out what to do with the remaining handful of soybeans.

When I was free, I roasted the little soybeans and gave them to the children in the family to chew. I ate them as snacks. The conditions in the field were not good, and the children also suffered. I haven't eaten anything good since I grew up. Shen Wan I feel sorry for them too.

Now that one person can't start the fire, Shen Wan put the soybeans aside for now, and is going to find time to do it again.

It's a long story, but it only takes a few minutes to do. After finishing, Shen Wan went back to the room, and soon began to make clothes. While doing it, she talked to Shen Xiaoyu like she was talking to herself. , this habit simply makes Shen Xiaoyu fall in love with it.

In this way, she could at least know something about what happened through Shen Wan's mouth.

Otherwise, as an adult, her soul is limited by her body, she can only lie on the bed and can't go anywhere, and she doesn't know anything. It's like being blind with her eyes open. To repeat it, it is one thing for Shen Xiaoyu to be happy, but at the same time feel soft-hearted and helpless.