Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Shen Xiaoyu was startled by Qi Hong's sudden question.

Rounding things up, Qi Hong's statement is a confession to her, and dating in this era means the same thing as dating.

What surprised her was that she felt that she didn't have a deep relationship with the other party, and her classmates hadn't even spoken much in two years. Why did the other party suddenly say such things to her?

The smile on her face subconsciously subsided, she shook her head under Qi Hong's nervous gaze, and politely refused, "I'm sorry, I don't have any intention of dating now.

" , isn't this underage!

Qi Hong, who was rejected, let out a na na oh.

Even if he had expected this result in his heart.

I was really disappointed when I was rejected.

Shen Xiaoyu herself may not be clear, but in fact, there are many boys in their class who like her, and even other classes like her, but although her attitude towards others is very gentle, she always makes people feel a sense of distance, Many boys obviously like her but can't muster the courage to talk to her.

He is also one of them.

It's just that they will graduate soon, and then they will no longer be able to see each other every day like now, so Qi Hong can muster up the courage to express his heart.

That's why he dared to do so because of his family's good condition.

It is true that he said that the family has already found him a job.

He has a job before he graduates. Even in the town, this is something to be proud of. Qi Hong deliberately brought up the work in order to give himself some advantages, but he was rejected unexpectedly.

Standing next to the male classmate who was just rejected, the atmosphere is a bit strange.

Shen Xiaoyu had to go to the school gate to wait for Tang Ji'an. She opened her mouth to say goodbye to her male classmate, but just as she uttered a syllable, a familiar voice came from behind, "Xiaoyu."

Shen Xiaoyu looked back, and it really was Tang Ji'an.

She immediately smiled at Qi Hong and said, "Student Qi, I'm going home, so I'll go first!"

After speaking, she turned around and walked in front of Tang Ji'an, with a smile and intimacy on her face He said, "Brother Ji'an, you finished your work so soon, and my side is fine, let's go!"

As for why Tang Ji'an came here, there is no need to ask.

He must have arrived at the school gate earlier than her, and came in without seeing her!

The boy who is almost eighteen years old has already seen the tall and straight figure of an adult for the first time.

Tang Ji'an's height has jumped since he entered high school, and he should be about 1.82 meters now. In addition, the outline of his facial features has gradually grown, which is less delicate than when he was a child, but he has a handsome taste.

Going to this station alone is a unique landscape.

Didn't you see that after he appeared, many girls in the school couldn't help but glance over here? Shen Xiaoyu sighed with emotion every time he saw him. This is simply a living luminous body, almost glowing, okay? !

On the other hand, the person concerned, with a calm attitude, didn't take those things to heart at all.

His gaze will only bring warmth when it falls on Shen Xiaoyu.