Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

The final result was exactly the same as Tang Ji'an thought.

When Shen Jiayang learned that his daughter also 'wanted' to go to the farm together, he didn't even hesitate at all, and immediately agreed. It can be said that he should be the father in the family who devotes most of his time to taking his daughter out for a stroll.

There is a slight difference between 'passive' and 'want' though.

This is Tang Ji'an's speaking technique.

No matter what was said, the final result was enough to satisfy him.

After talking about this matter, Tang Ji'an saw that there was no one around, and finally found an opportunity to ask Shen Jiayang about Zhu Qin, and he didn't beat around the bush, he just asked, "Uncle, did you go to see that person who came to the house two days ago?" Are you looking for Xiaoyu's woman?"

Shen Jiayang's first reaction was to pat Tang Ji'an's head, "What woman, why are you so old-fashioned when you are a child, you should call her aunt!"

Although that woman does not deserve to be called that, but Shen Jiayang's purpose of saying this was mainly to prevent the children from developing bad habits, and he was actually not unhappy that Tang Ji'an was not called Aunt Zhu Qin.

Tang Ji'an neither responded nor objected, but just looked at Shen Jiayang with a faint expression.

Obviously waiting for an answer.

Shen Jiayang clicked his tongue. Only at this time can he feel the difference between this kid and ordinary kids of the same age. He is too sensitive and mature, and he won't have the slightest sense of disobedience when communicating with him with an adult attitude.

Knowing that he only asked this question out of concern for his daughter, Shen Jiayang was actually quite happy.

However, he patted Tang Ji'an's shoulder, "I went to look for it, okay, I know what you mean, I can tell you that the matter has been resolved, it's not a big deal, but I don't want Xiao Yu to know about it, and I don't want more people to know about this, do you understand what I mean?"

Tang Ji'anmo, that means even he can't tell? !

I still know this father-in-law Tang Ji'an very well. What he doesn't want to talk about, let alone himself, even his own father may not be able to pry it out of his mouth, but because of his love for his daughter, he said that the matter is resolved. It should be really resolved.

So Tang Ji'an nodded, "Understood, then I won't ask, shall we go to the farm at noon tomorrow?"

Shen Jiayang admired his proper attitude of giving up, and he would have a headache if he really refused to forgive him. Hearing that he changed the subject, he immediately nodded with a smile, "Yes, I will call you and Xiao Yu after lunch."

After getting the answer he wanted, Tang Ji'an left.

He turned around and immediately told his wife that her father was willing to take her to the farm with him.

Shen Xiaoyu: All right, anyway, she has already agreed, so she will definitely not go back on what she says!

After eating at noon the next day and putting the energetic little Doudings to sleep, Shen Jiayang took the special meal prepared by his father and asked his mother to call Tang Ji'an and his daughter.

The food was packed in a lunch box, and he took a small cloth bag to put the lunch box in, which made it look less eye-catching, and at this point, even on the farm side, there were not many people, most of them were resting , Pick this time to pass just right.