«|11|» 𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃𝐿𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

"Well, Nikkah Mubarak Ho Bivi «Congratulations for Nikkah Wifey»" Just as he finished speaking i felt his soft lips against my forehead and unintentionally i closed my eyes at the striking sensation in my body

His lips lingered there longer than needed, after that he left me standing three steps away from me. His slightly playful expression were gone and his usual expressionless face was back. Bipolar!

"Room is cleaned" saying this he walked out of the study and i followed him in his room which is practically going to be my room also for 6 months "You are going to sleep on sofa" I realized he had changed out of his Nikkah dress which was white simple sherwani. Right now he was in his casuals wearing black shirt and loose trousers.

"As if i am dying to sleep on your bed" I sarcastically made a remark earning a glare from him. Still looking at me, he took off his shirt and i instantly closed my eyes placing my hands on over them "What the hell are you doing"? I asked greeting my teeth in anger.

"I sleep like this. Do you have a problem"? He asked without a care in the world "Yes! I definitely have. Before this you lived alone now a girl lives with you so please have some decency" I slowly pushed off my hands from my eyes but didn't looked towards him.

He kept quiet for a few seconds before saying "I don't care" I instantly passed him a glare but immediately averted my eyes away. That full toned muscles, the perfect muscular....... Astagfirulla!

From my peripheral vision i saw, he laid on the bed closing his eyes. I sighed internally and looked towards the sofa.

Sleeping on sofa wasn't a problem, the problem was that i can't sleep without holding anyone. When i was a child i used to hold Mama while sleeping, after Mama was admitted to the hospital, i used to sleep with Afreen then came the little angel Jaan but now what?

If it's just holding then i could just hold a teddy bear and sleep but the real problem was i can only sleep when hearing the even sounds of someone beside me. It's just so complicated. I don't know how to tell you guys. Ughhh!!!! Ya Allah!

What will i do for 6 months? 6 months is way too long. I will be dead without sleeping for 6 months, wouldn't i? I sighed and went to took a warm shower. Changing in the fresh pair of suit which was a white kurti with light designing of flowers on it. I applied moisturizer on my arms and face before heading out of the bathroom.

I picked the prayer mat from the shelf and laid it on the floor. Offering the 'Esha prayer', i made dua and after that folded the prayer mat placing it back on the shelf.

I quietly laid on the sofa pulling the blanket all over myself and closed my eyes in a hope to sleep but nothing worked. I tossed and turned for around 2 hour before i sat up straight frustrated. I looked towards the bed and 'Mr. You will sleep on sofa' was sleeping soundly. I really wanted to pull his hairs in frustration so that he will stay awake with me.

I sneered at my weird thought process before standing up and walking out of the room. I first went to check up on Zimal, she was sleeping soundly more like she was sprawled on the bed with her parted lips. I chuckled seeing her and kissed her forehead before going towards Zaroon's room. He was also sleeping peacefully, I think this was the only time there was no frown on his face. I lovingly placed a kiss on his forehead before going in Jaan's room.

He was also asleep holding his teddy bear tightly in his arms, his lips were in a pout making him look more cute. I kissed his cheek and picking my sketchbook, some colours and pencils from the side drawer i walked out.

Going back to his room, i quietly closed the door behind and went to the big balcony attached to this room which had a big glass sliding door. I stood by the railing looking at the sky. The clouds were adorning the black sky. Clouds were trying to conceal the moon but it can't conceal the moonlight. With the few stars in the sky because of the clouds, they were still shining to their fullest blinking at me or i say teasing the moonlight.

Beautiful! This was the only word which came to my mind right now. Feeling the fresh, cold wind against my body made me shuddered in cold. Taking a deep fresh breath, i sat down on the chair opening my sketchbook. Unknown to me there was someone who was watching my every single movement.

I let myself engross in the sketch and only stopped when i heard 'Fajr Azan' I closed my sketchbook with a satisfying grin on my mouth and curled my lips in pure satisfaction.

I placed the sketchbook on the table and closed my eyes to listen the Azan with concentration. Such a beautiful morning, with a beautiful voice of Azan in your ears is just perfect.
Ya Allah! Do forgive everyone for their misdeeds.

After listening the full Azan, I stood up making my way in the room. Mr. Hamdaani who is usually a total iceberg was now looking very cute with lips slightly parted, hairs falling on his forehead and sprawled on his back which was bare but half covered with blanket. A giggle left my mouth.

I went to washroom, did wuzu and walked out of the washroom. I looked towards him and a thought crossed my mind 'Should i wake him up'? Nodding at my own question, i walked towards the bed.

"Mr. Hamdaani....." I called out but no avail. I called out again but this time i slightly shook him on the shoulder and finally he opened his eyes frowning "What"? He asked me in his morning husky voice. I gulped the lump of ball and took a step back replying him "Its Fajr time so......" He passed me his deathly glare before furiously spatting at my face in anger.

"I don't do this prayer thing so don't you dare to wake me up ever again for this......." He paused and again continued. I was just dumbstruck at his words. He don't pray? "Be ready by 9:00AM, a dance teacher and some other people are coming to give you training" What training?

"Why"? I furrowed both my eyebrows in confusion "How many times i have told you to don't question me......" He paused with a sigh but still told me. "This is because of the reason being you my wife. You need to learn all this. Now leave let me sleep in peace before i throw you out of the room"

I passed him a glare before making a remark sarcastically "I am not the one to come to your room, it was as per your instructions" and before letting him say anything, i confidently voiced out "Although you don't pray but it's my duty as a Muslim to invite you for the prayer so i am not going to stop asking you everyday. You have to cope up with me for at least 6 months now" without wanting to hear his taunt, I picked up the prayer mat and started offering 'Fajr prayer' under his intense gaze.

 You have to cope up with me for at least 6 months now" without wanting to hear his taunt, I picked up the prayer mat and started offering 'Fajr prayer' under his intense gaze