«|26|» 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑂 𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸

In the middle of night, Ayzal woke up, Yuhaan's hand was securely wrapped around her waist and with his even breathing kissing her nape of the neck gave her butterflies "Ya Allah! Please don't wake him up now" She wondered why she always end up in...

In the middle of night, Ayzal woke up, Yuhaan's hand was securely wrapped around her waist and with his even breathing kissing her nape of the neck gave her butterflies "Ya Allah! Please don't wake him up now" She wondered why she always end up in his embrace when she always sleeps with some distance between them.

  She softly sighed and mumbled a small dua again and held his hand softly to place it aside "Ya Allah! Please don't wake him up now"

Thankfully he didn't woke up, sighing in relief she walked out of the room making her way towards the kitchen. Unknown to her the man opened his eyes as soon as she closed the door behind. He sat straight on the bed narrowing his eyes at the closed door and brushing his fingers in his hairs he stood up from the bed.

Looking for her for some minutes, he came across the kitchen where his stubborn Bivi was sitting on the kitchen island......eating mangoes!

Unknowingly his lips curled up looking at her childish behaviour. With no worry of the world she was eating mangoes as if nothing mattered her more than mangoes. He stepped forward making his presence known to her and the second she met his amused gaze, she started coughing profusely.

He shooked his head with a small smile, before pouring a glass of water from the jug placed on the shelf. He softly pushed the glass towards her mouth and made her drink the water while stroking her back slowly. Her eyes never left his face and his eyes never left her mouth specifically her lips. Only he knew how these soft lips haunt him from the day he kissed her.

Averting his eyes from her inviting lips, he met her honey beautiful eyes, her innocent eyes literally do magic to him, they unintentionally always calm his inner havoc. How can she do this when no one can? How can she withstand his anger when no one can? Maybe this was the other reason of his attraction towards her.

He placed the glass on the shelf before standing in between her legs and placed his hands on each of her side leaning closer to her "So, Bivi «wife» you really are crazy for Mangoes"? He asked her in a hushed voice as his seductive tone invaded her heart completely. Above all he was shirtless!

She formed her lips in a thin line before casting her eyes down totally embarrassed. Her heart rate accelerated making her hold tighten on the mango, the newfound butterflies in her stomach started to tickle her and that foreign feeling came knocking her heart.

He softly lifted her chin up before commanding her in a calmest tone he ever used "Always keep your eyes up here at me when i am talking to you" She didn't replied nor she nodded but started saying "Yu......Mr. Hamdaani........" She trailed off with her breath stuck in her throat because he leaned closer threatening her in his stern and icy voice "Say it once again and you will be responsible for the consequences"