«|24|» 𝑍𝐴𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑁 𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑀𝑂𝑀𝑀𝑌

I successfully avoided him today but it seemed like he was also avoiding me because today also he didn't came home for dinner

I successfully avoided him today but it seemed like he was also avoiding me because today also he didn't came home for dinner. I think i am over reacting avoiding him like that because i can't avoid him forever, now can i?

I have signed a contract with him, i can't even breach the contract because i am penniless, i have no money to give him.

I know my feelings for him are far different from the normal boss employee relationship and after that kiss everything is changed. Although we both are behaving like nothing happened but still nothing can't change the fact that the kiss happened.

His hurting words is not the only reason that i am avoiding him, the real problem are my feelings for him which are getting harder day by day. My fear is coming true, i am falling for him and falling harder second by second.

Ya Allah! Madad kare «help me»

I took a deep breath and looked around in the dark room. I was asleep but woke up by my nightmare. I don't know why i wasn't getting any nightmare from quite a month now but today my nightmare came knocking making me restless and anxious.

I sat on the bed and brushing my hairs to the back, i cleaned my sweat from my face. I slowly stood up as my foots were slightly paining but still i hissed in pain as soon as my feets touched the floor.

Pouring water in the glass, i drank it in slow gulps and glanced at Jaan before walking out. I went to Zaroon's room to check up on him. He was peacefully sleeping, i sat beside him and kept looking at him lovingly. Ya Allah! Tera shukr hai «Thank You»

I adjusted the curtains and walked towards the bed to adjust his comforter. Kissing his cheeks, i turned to leave when tiny hands captured my hand in light grasp making me turn.

"You are......." I trailed off as his soft voice resounded in the silent room "Mommy" I instantly stiffened. I stood there dumbfounded looking at him with a heavy heart.

"Are you angry with me"? I came out of my trance and frowned at his words. I sat beside him cupping his cheeks and rubbing my thumbs over them soothingly "No! Why are you thinking like that"? I asked softly.

"Then why are not talking with me"? His innocent question and sad voice shooked me hard "I am talking to you, why are you thinking these stupid things"?

"No! You aren't talking to me, you aren't calling me Bunny as you always do, you didn't seem happy when i called you Mommy.....you aren't going to leave me because i am not a good boy right"? His words hit hard. He was totally wrong that i wasn't happy hearing him calling me Mommy, i was just so shocked to react. But yeah i wanted to say don't call me Mommy because i don't want to hurt him in future because one day or other i have to leave.