Chapter 41

Violet

"Oh my God." I moan pulling Aless closer. His hands snake up my shirt making me break out in goosebumps.

"Violet." He groans pushing my hips down. "Don't do that."

I let out a frustrated cry when I can't buck my hips anymore. "Aless I need more."

"We have somewhere to be in an hour and you aren't ready."

"I don't care." I mumble pulling him back down. His eyes rank down my thin tank top and small shorts. "Fine." He rasps, and yanks my top down.

I gasp hearing it rip. Aless is quick to lean down and kiss my chest. He's extra careful with how he kisses my breasts now that they're extra sensitive.

"Oh my..." I arch into his touch loving the overwhelming sense of pleasure he gives me. "That's so good." I whimper feeling him roll his hips into me.

"You like that?" He grunts shifting my hips so he can snuggle between my legs.

I gasp feeling his bulge right on my clit. I nod dropping my head back onto the pillow. A shiver rolls through me when he keeps himself at the same spot but rubs his erection in circles.

His hands roam my body hearing me up inside and out. The think cloth of my shorts and the think cloth of his boxers is the only thing separating us. The only boundary between our bodies.

He kisses my jaw and neck leaving his marks around my skin. I grab his hand planting it at the hem of my shorts. "Take them off."

He hooks his fingers into the blue material and drags them down my legs. "Fuck, you're dripping." He lazily runs his fingers through my drenched slit. "What do you want me to do, amore?"

"J-just anything!" I cry out feeling his fingers circle my sensitive clit. "Everything." I moan quieter than before. "I want you. Please?"

"Me?" He swallow thickly pressing his thumb to my clit using his pointer finger to tease my hole.

"All of you." I nod.

"I don't want to hurt you." he murmurs shuffling till his head is between my legs.

"You w-won't." I whimper feeling his tongue on my thigh. "I want you so bad." His tongue swirls up my thigh achingly slow.

"Fuck." He groans running his tongue up my slit. My mouth drops open letting out all kinds of sounds. Aless is quick to throw my leg over his shoulder and indulge in me.

He works his tongue beautifully, wet slick noises so loud fill the room.

Everything on my mind simply floats away and is replaced by a consuming amount of pleasure. My legs tremble, and my fingers tighten around the sheets.

Aless groans holding both my thighs down. The way he holds my thighs and pushes his fingers into the flesh of my hips has me bucking against his face.

"Ye-yes oh yes." His tongue hits a spot deep inside me when he shifts my hips, that has me whimpering and digging my heel into his back.

How on earth is he making me feel this good? I can feel the pleasure running through my veins, coursing through my blood. Aless seems to feel just as good with the way he groans when I squeeze around him or with the way I move my hips against him.

"Aless I thi- ah!" My orgasm hits me quicker than expected making my vision spot black. My entire body shakes when Aless doesn't slow down drawing my orgasm out.

I squeeze my eyes shut feeling the butterflies in my stomach travel lower and lower leaving my toes tingling. "Oh, Aless." I whimper when he blows air directly onto me making my shiver.