Chapter - 45

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

NOTE : ( MUST READ )

Guys, now a days Iam getting comments like the story is getting dragged on and I should reveal the truth.

But, guys let me tell you one thing. This is my story and I have planned it in a certain way and Iam not gonna change it for anyone.

And you all are asking me to reveal the truth... And after that?? You all are just thinking about the truth revelation but Iam thinking about the after story.

And before the truth revelation, I want to show certain things and I would definitely do that and one among them was the love between Saanvi and Reyaansh. Because more the love more would be the pain after truth comes out.

And if truth comes out now it's even gonna effect Rishitha, Saaransh and Ishan, Harini's relation as well... It's not like it wouldn't effect their relation later but right now they are at the starting stage of their relation which would effect in a worst way.

Especially Rishitha, she wouldn't trust or even look at anyone in Ranawats. which I doesn't want at all...

After all these, I didn't even know if the truth revelation would reach all your expectations and would make you all happy and excited. You all might be bored as well... I don't know... Because Iam not a professional writer who could make everything exciting. But I want to do this because this is how I planned my story.

I may sound rude, but if you can't wait, then come back to this story after it completes or just never mind... But please don't ask me to reveal the truth very soon...

Even if after this if you all want to the truth to get revealed as soon as possible... I could just warp up the story in a chapter or two. It's all up to you all.

Other than this I welcome all your criticisms Because that would help to find out where am I lacking and would help me to think better.

Hope you all understand.

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

***********************

Mumbai :

All of them had landed in Mumbai just now.

On his way to Mumbai Reyaansh was thinking of ways to send Saanvi to their home instead of accompanying Rishitha. But looking at the way how Rishitha was clinging to Saanvi there is no way Saanvi would leave her alone.

He just can't take everyone to Ranawat mansion right now... especially Manish. He would easily find out that something is wrong. But couldn't understand what to do.

Right now they all are standing infront of the Ranawat mansion but no one has the courage to enter the mansion.

" Why does it looks like a entrance to the hell to me??" Advik asked looking at others

" You too?? I thought only that's only for me. " Adharsh said

Saanvi and her friends are looking at them weirdly

" In which way it looks like hell to you? This mansion is so beautiful." Saanvi said excitedly.

Reyaansh smiled looking at her excitement