NOTE

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good.

I have unpublished my book SECOND CHANCE. I know you all are eagerly waiting for that book but what to do guys Iam unable to work on it because of many reasons and I don't know if I ever could complete the book. So, I don't want give you all any false hopes regarding SECOND CHANCE.

I have few chapters in my draft but other than that I couldn't write a word about that particular story. I don't know if Iam out of ideas or what but Iam unable to write a single word.

But on the other hand Iam working on other books where I could just write some around 5000 words per a day that too in a single go. It's just that this is one particular book Iam unable to complete. So thought of unpublishing it rather than keeping it untouched for almost two years now. I can't promise but if I ever get some motivation to write that book, I would definitely complete it and republish it.  Untill then don't keep any hopes on SECOND CHANCE. Iam so sorry for doing this.

But what to do guys, I thought it's better to unpublish it rather than writing some nonsense. Hope you would understand me

And coming to my other works I have around 5 books in the drafts out of which 3 books have got it's basic story, characters, their growth, twist and turns all ready. and one of them even has some around 20 chapters in it.

So yeah!! You can expect a new book very soon but I don't know when it is because right now Iam busy with my other schedules.

And guys...guys!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!

I want to keep it a surprise untill the very end... But, I thought of informing you or let's say thought of taking your suggestions. So!!! The thing is Iam thinking of publishing a story about our own Jai and Sona's kids. And I have almost written some around 45000 words about that story. Yes, you read right 45000 words!!And this is one of 3 books out of 5 which has its basic story, characters and twist and turns are decided. But Iam not sure. Because I have unpublished SECOND CHANCE, so Iam not sure how you all are gonna receive this book.

So??? Give me your opinions on this which I needed the most. What should I do?? But I promise you all that this would be a complete story

Will be waiting for your response.

I have posted the same in the conversation box but in two different posts because of the word limit. You can either comment there or here as per your convenience. But please do respond.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand