Chapter - 67

Hello my dear readers. hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

I got little time... So thought of editing the chapter in the drafts and publish it.

I know many of you might even loosing the intrest because of irregular updates. Iam really really trying so hard to give you all updates but Iam so sorry.

Hope you all understand

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

***********************

After a week :

It's been a week since Saanvi and others came to Udaipur.

Rishitha and Rehaan are spending time with the family especially with Adhiraj and Mayura that too by themselves.

Infact they are searching ways to be with them. Everyone could see that including Mayura and Adhiraj.

For instance Rehaan was spending most of his time with Adhiraj in the pretext of learning business as he is a business administration student. And with Mayura he started asking her if needs something special to eat and that has become a daily scenario.

Rishitha started her counseling which was so difficult in the beginning but that was helping her to come out of her insecurities

Rishitha would always be with Mayura while they are shopping asking Mayura's opinion about her dresses and with Adhiraj she slowly started asking him if she needs something... Like she would call him for some paint brushes or some colors even if it is not needed.

These both are finding various ways to spend their time with their parents that made Adhiraj and Mayura so happy.

And the preparations for Siddhanth and Shreya's engagement, Adharsh and Jennifer's wedding are on full swing.

The whole family is busy in shopping and other preparations. They have divided themselves into different groups so that there work would be done easily.

First most all of them decided to get done with the shopping as it would take time.

since last one week ladies are indulged in the shopping while gents are done with the shopping and were looking after other works.

And coming to Saanvi.... She stayed away from all these. She didn't participated either in shopping or in any other works.

Rehaan, Rishitha and Mayura tried to involve her but couldn't

" Iam here as a guest and I would like to be the one. This shopping, wedding preparations etc etc are for family members not for the outsiders like me. "  Were her exact words.

Rehaan and Rishitha wanted to stay back with Saanvi but they knew it would hurt Mayura and Adhiraj. At the same time they doesn't want to force Saanvi for doing something she doesn't like.

Even if Saanvi doesn't come for shopping Mayura did shopping for Saanvi with the help of Reyaansh.

She used to send pictures to Reyaansh and Reyaansh would select the one which would suit Saanvi

And Saanvi is spending her whole day either in her room or in the garden reading some book.

As the palace was so big she rarely comes across others that is helping her to be in peace to a large extent but... She is missing Reyaansh. She doesn't want to miss him but she is missing him very badly.