eight

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

eight

"you should be packing too you know" sarang spoke as she folded clothes into her suitcase sat on the bed "you leave for austria tomorrow."

lewis was sat on the bed of her hotel room leaning against the headrest, phone in hand but watching her. it was now tuesday, the race weekend had come and gone and it was time for both to finally seperate. to be honest sarang had more fun than she thought she would, unlike her first race with ferrari she didn't have to sit alone this time. carmen had kept her company throughout the weekend and during the race, the two had become quickly acquainted and sarang liked the younger woman's company.

lewis had managed to spend his spare time with her over the past few days too, they had celebrated his podium sunday night out at dinner and the following monday spent the day together as well. now tuesday had come and lewis was leaving for austria for his next race while sarang was headed to london for work.

"how am i supposed to race without your lucky presence" he smiled at her while sarang gave a little eye roll. "i'm serious! two races in a row with podiums after none since the first race and you were there for both." he raised his brows at her.

"i was there for ferrari last race you know, not you."

"ignoring that."

"i'm so sorry my career is interfering with your race schedule, let me just check the f1 calendar and arrange all my jobs around race weekends for you." sarang gave him a sarcastic smile and he rolled his eyes at her.
"that would actually be great, thank you." he laughed as she picked up a top from her clothes pile and threw it at his face.

the last few days had been like this for them, playful conversation in each others company. they hadn't event slept together, not like that anyway. lewis found himself really enjoying being in sarangs company, the two got on so effortlessly. whether it was going out for a walk, relaxing in one of their hotel rooms watching a movie or being out at dinner, it was just so seamless. he found himself slightly down when she mentioned she had to leave for london for work, but he understood.

"so what's in london again?" lewis sat his phone on the bed side table giving her his full attention.

"i'm directing a music video for my friend rose" sarang glanced over at him. "it's for her next single, i've directed videos before and for her too but being in charge on set is always kind of nerve wracking."

"do you direct a lot? i've seen some of your photography work and it's great so i don't doubt you're a great director too." lewis words were kind and spoken truthfully, he had this soft spoken way of really making what he says stick in your mind sarang thought. it was a powerful quality to have and one she liked about him.

"thank you uh kind of? i mean photography is what i've loved and been doing since i was a kid but as i got a little older and more creative directing kind of became a natural second love." sarang was sitting at the end of his feet on the bed now as they spoke.
"i've worked on some video campaigns for brands and music videos, thats kind of my comfort level right now. directing a movie one day would be a dream but i don't see myself doing it anytime soon" she let out a small laugh and lewis smiled back at her.

"that's really cool, to be so creative and create these visual concepts and stories, i love that. i'll be rooting for your oscar campaign when you do decide to make the jump" lewis laughed and gave her a playful wink.

"oh how kind of you, i'll be sure to thank you in my speech then."
"i'll be looking forward to it."

sarang gave him a soft smile before she started tapping at his legs and lewis let out a dramatic grunt, "come on up up! go get your shit packed so we can go eat im starving."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

dear reader the story is back up! i did have it down for a bit to edit a lil and change my face claim sorryyyy but im adding a double update with a written chapter as an apology & the next update will be double also xx
enjoy & thank u !