fifteen

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

fifteen

sarang had once again found herself standing at the end of her hotel room bed packing her suitcase while lewis was seated on the bed. for just over a week the two had spent the days together in paris and then in le castellet for yet another race weekend and she had to admit she was growing a real fondness for the sport.

after spending time together in paris, working on the photoshoot, meeting up for lunch and one or two certain late night hotel rendezvous sarang had again agreed to attend another race. she liked to tell herself it wasn't because lewis asked but because she knew carmen and charlotte were going to be there and she had the weekend to spare before flying off for work.
yeah, definitely not because lewis had asked her in the late hours of night while the two were naked in her hotel bed.

now she was off to another job in milan while he was headed to budapest for the last race before the august break. sarang was feeling a little off, not only did she not want this little bubble of their to burst once again but she also was only a day out from finally announcing her big project she had been working on.

"i think if you slam your things into that suitcase any harder it is going to crack." lewis voice snapped her out of her own thoughts.

sarang looked down at the mess she was unintentionally making of her things and let out a sigh before sitting on the edge of the bed and falling backwards onto it and closing her eyes. she heard lewis move around a bit on the bed before feeling his presence closer to her face, almost hovering over her.

"whats wrong?"
"my brain."
"your brain is wrong?"
"yes."
"that makes a lot of sense actuall- ow!"

sarang was now starting at him with an unimpressed face as he dramatically rubbed the arm he was leaning on where she had lightly pushed him. she let out another sigh before speaking softly, "my brain is working overtime right now to make me as anxious as it possibly can for tomorrow and everything yet to come after that."

"it's okay to be nervous you know, from what you've told me this is something you have been working on really hard and you should be proud that you finally to get to put it out in the world but it's also okay to be nervous about it there's nothing wrong with that."
lewis eyes softened as he gazed at her for a second before speaking again, "you are amazing at what you do sarang and i have no doubts that people will love it as much as you have loved creating it."

it was little moments like this sarang wished lewis wasn't so damn likeable. why, why did he have to be so genuine and kind and soft spoken with his huge brown eyes and nice smile. any other normal person would be casually hooking up with someone they could hate, someone they can keep themselves from getting attached to but not her oh it's just her luck she ends up with someone as great as him.

"thank you lewis it means a lot" sarang gave him a a soft smile.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

shotbysarang