twelve

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

twelve

sarang had just finished tidying up the mess of papers and folders on the table of her hotel room when she heard a knock at her door. already knowing exactly who it was she quickly answered it and was met with a pair of familiar brown eyes she was getting accustomed to seeing. only this time a look of tiredness had replaced his usual big and bright eyes, even when he worked up a small smile towards her she could see it.

"hey" lewis spoke first, "sorry im later than i said i would be, i had some stuff to clear with my team before this."
"no no its fine, please come in" sarang motioned her hand for him to follow her as she shut the door of the hotel room. lewis walked further into the room curiously looking around at the luggage on the floor and flurry of papers and items on the table and couch.

"work never stops huh?" he eyed the organised mess as he sat down on an empty chair and looked towards sarang.
"can you believe this place looked 5 times worse 10 minutes ago?" she replied as she kicked away a stray shoe on the floor.

he let out a small laugh and brought his hands together in a clap, "well lets go through the shoot should we?" 
sarang had a look of hesitation on her face as she watched him, clearly seeing although he was trying to act like nothing was wrong his whole body screamed low energy. lewis watched her face change and could basically hear the wheels in her head turning.
"what? whats wrong?"

"change of plans, honestly if i have to talk business for another 5 minutes today my head might explode." sarang stood off the wall she was leaning on and walked towards lewis, looking him in the eyes as she spoke "and no offence at all but you look like yours might do the same, you just got off a flight and your body looks like its screaming for a nap so lets go."

"a nap?" lewis rose a brow at her.
"yes a nap, come on shoes and jacket off."
"sarang im not taking a nap."
"lewis you look ready to drop at any given second, yes you are." she gave him a pointed look and let out a soft sigh, "come on im exhausted too we'll lay down for an hour and then go get something to eat and talk about the shoot."

without any further word sarang had took a hold of lewis hand and pulled him up and towards the bedroom portion of the hotel room. he watched as she let go of his hand and flopped back on the bed and stood for a second before shaking his head and letting out a small laugh. lewis pushed his shoes off and took his jacket and placed it on the chair in the corner of the room before also letting his body fall back onto the bed next to sarang.

honestly he was tired, back to back races and meetings and appearances for his side ventures were taking a little toll on him. he always knew how to brush it off though, no one around him would notice the slight decline in his energy or the way his smiles took a little more effort to conjure up. one glance from sarang though and she had, she had noticed and she had said something.

"i can hear your mind still running."
"you read minds now?"
"yeah and yours is loud please shut up."

lewis huffed out a giggle as sarang brought her hand up to run down his face as if to close his eyes. now, more relaxed than 10 minutes ago he felt the tiredness creeping in and take over, he looked over at sarang one more time before closing his eyes.

"you know if this is a scheme to get me in your bed there are plenty of other ways to do it."
"lewis if you don't shut up i'm pushing you off this bed."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

dear readers their first soft moment who else cheered, wanted to show a little development to the gentler side of their relationship
and lets not talk about monaco...
hope ur enjoying & thank u for 3k reads!!!! <3