14

The next couple of weeks me, Tolkien and Clyde kept trying to prevent me from moving, but still it was no use. I was hopeless

"Tweek I think it's time to start packing up your stuff. " My mom said as we ate breakfast .

"No."

My mom laughed. " what?"

"I-Isaid NO MOM! IM NOT GAH! PACKING UP MY STUFF!! I DONT WANNA LEAVE !! FOR FUCKS SAKE CRAIG I-IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL AND IM JUST GONNA ACK! LEAVE HIM?! YOU SAY ITS B-BETTER FOR ME BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW WHATS BETTER FOR ME WHEN YOU LITTERALY LACE MY FUCKING COFFEE WITH FUCKING METH!!" I lost it . I started to cry.

My mom stared at me in shock and started to chuckle. Why was she laughing? I wasn't joking!

"Craig? That's who your worried about! Tweek honey there will be atleast 5 Craig's in Canada for you — go pack your stuff tweek."

How could she say that?

"Mom, I don't think you understand how much I love Craig. I'm not leaving." I said running out my door.

"No— tweek honey!" My mom called out for me but I ignored here.

I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I didn't run far, I was still in my neighborhood. I started to cry and I couldn't stop, I wanted to scream but I knew I couldn't. But I wanted more than anything— was to see Craig and for him to tell me that it was going to me ok. I cried harder and harder. I made a fool of myself by how much I cried. I looked up and my whole world changed.

It was Craig standing in front of me. Smiling. I started to cry more, staring at me was I hallucinating? I looked up and stared around me, everyone was watching me and Craig.

"Stay with me— I don't want you to leave" Craig said standing opening his arms for me in-front of him.

I didn't care if I was hallucinating I wanted to feel Craig's touch again. I got up and ran into his arms. I cried into his chest

" A-are you real?" I asked still in his arms

Craig laughed.

"Yes tweek, I am."

* * *
Craig pov;

I stood in front of tweek. And as he rushed into my arms and I held his warm body close up against my I suddenly didn't care. I didn't care what cartman thought , I didn't care what my parents or anyone else would think. All I cared about in the that Moment was finally holding tweek in my arms again. He pulled away from my hug and stared at me with his eyes gleaming with disbelief, he rubbed his eyes and wiped his tears away I smiled back at him and pulled him into a kiss. I knew that everyone was watching us but I didn't care. I loved tweek tweek and I didn't care what other people would say. As I kissed tweek I heard others people feed back but I just flipped them off. I didn't care about them.

* * *

Third person pov:

Mr and Mrs tweak watched as their boy had this moment with the other one who he had cared for so much. This broke Mr tweek and he said to his wife
"Helen, can't you see how happy he is here ? Look at him— when have you ever seen him so-"

Mrs. Tweak sighed
"I know- I just - thought that it would be good for tweek— to move away from all the stress."

"Why don't we stay?" Mr tweak questions.

Mrs tweek laughs .
"I mean Richard — they're 14 it's mere puppy love! Tweek would probably get over him and find a whole new boy in a couple weeks!!"

Mr tweak didn't reply.

"Plus we can't even cancel the move in trip! Its too late!"

"No its not, it's ok I already canceled the trip." Mr tweak assured Mrs tweak

"You what ? When?" Mrs tweak said

Mr tweak just laughed and they stared at the boys embracing eachother

END.