THIRD CHAPTER

Jin knew it was wrong to overhear other people's conversations but for some reason he had ended up behind the walls as he listened to his husband talking to a friend.

And despite knowing that they were not on good terms as the circumstances under which they had married were horrible, he was a little hurt by what he was unfortunately hearing or maybe not so much because if they wanted to be discreet they would be in their office and not talking loudly.

"So you ended up married to him only because of his arrangements between his parents and yours?" the other man said "How awful," he mused.

"I'm absolutely sure he has someone or several men," he laughed "By God he's a stupid man if he thinks I believe him when he tells me he doesn't,"

"Besides marrying a pathetic little man Did he turn out to be a slut too? Dude, that must feel terrible,".

"I'll settle for him not ruining the company's image and not giving the press to talk about either," he snorted "All he does is spend most of his time out of the house probably seeing his men or doing weird stuff," he grimaced "At least he fulfills the obligations of a good husband,".

"Do you fulfill them," Jin whispered quietly.

"Damn it must be quite a torture," his friend lamented.

"Yes it is but my parents only accepted him for his ability to have children but honestly" He made a gesture of vomiting "They are crazy if they think I will give them a grandchild, let alone with Jin,".

"Why do people think so badly of me, what did I do wrong," his mood that had been shining declined as the minutes passed listening to those idiots.

"Well, I wouldn't want to have a child with him either, I doubt I would even give him the time of day."

"I'm not interested in being a father and much less if it's with someone like him. What kind of example would I give to the child? Being a whore in bed?" he rolled his eyes "No, thanks, a herd of lions would be better parents than Jin," he said.

He was in a good mood because he had accompanied the women helping at home to do the shopping and was able to pick out several things to his liking, although he also thought of Jungkook and bought things that he might like. He had even brought him banana milk as he noticed that he liked it.

Quietly he went to the kitchen to drop off the things he bought along with the banana milk, to then return he wasn't going to stoop to being a jerk like they were, he could be better at least at this moment he would be.

"Good afternoon," he interrupted the conversation they both fell silent "But how out of place you are Jungkook," he pointed to the whiskey on the table "You bring guests home and you offer them nothing," he grimaced depositing the tray on the coffee table "Enjoy yourselves I'll go to the garden to see my flowers,".

He walked out of there with all the normality of the world to the garden, in search of his happy place, besides the kitchen of course. Together with the maids, they had set up a large vegetable garden, a greenhouse and a nursery.

Not caring much about being in clean and expensive clothes, he began watering his plants and arranging some of them as well as other different plants.

He spent the rest of the afternoon between plants and seeds, cleaning the glass of the greenhouse and strengthening the soil while humming a song or two, he returned inside the mansion at almost ten o'clock at night where he took a good bath to remove the dirt that the field work had left him.

He went downstairs to the kitchen to look for something to eat, he was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a plate full of food, so he served a plate full of food and finished it completely, it was delicious.

"This sure was Dongmin's doing," he spoke to himself washing what he had previously used.

"Can we talk," he heard a voice behind him "I stand corrected, sit down we need to talk,"

"No," he turned around facing each other.

"Sit down Jin,".

"Mhm no," he laughed "Move I want to go to my room,".

"Regarding today."

"What happened today?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You know very well, you heard,"

"I heard absolutely nothing," he shook his head his tone of voice was calm "If I had I would argue I don't have to prove anything to anyone," he smiled.

"What I said today, I'm sorry."

"But I don't care, I still love you, my love," he said with a tone full of sarcasm "I'm going to rest tomorrow we have to go to an event again and I want to look like a good husband," he caressed him cheek "Good night," he said.

Ending the conversation, he left the kitchen as soon as he could as soon as he crossed the door to his room, locked it and then collapsed into sobs on the floor.

He couldn't remember a day in his life when he hadn't been so miserable at night.

During the day he kept busy either alone or with other people doing activities or just talking so that when night came he would be so tired he wouldn't have time to think about bad things.

It worked most of the time but today apparently not.

He was tired, his little feet ached from all the walking and standing and the rest of carrying things back and forth in his garden. But he couldn't sleep a wink, maybe it was because of the tears that wouldn't stop coming.

His little hands were shaking as were his legs as he managed to barely stand up to sit on the bed.

"To the gods of Olympus or to the divinities that exist, I ask forgiveness for having been born, that things are no longer difficult for me, I promise to make an effort so that whoever I am does not feel that I am not a waste.

Finally Morpheus embraced him and fell asleep.