NINTH CHAPTER

Their first Christmas together as husband's was perfect, except for the rough sex part, because him husband left him sore and walking very little. Why if him husband was very rough when it came to fucking him.

But he liked it that way and was happy with it, however his problem came later because he started to feel strange, but he felt bad he didn't think Jungkook was going to get him pregnant so soon and he didn't know how to think because he was sure Jungkook didn't want to have children, especially not with him, he had made it clear that day.

The test he bought at the pharmacy had come back positive and Jungkook had to know that after all he didn't make his baby alone whatever Jungkook's answer he planned to have his baby.

"Jinnie, regardless of how he reacts you should know that we will be here for you," Taehyung said.

"On top of that he'll have a cousin to play with," Soobin laughed "I'm sorry I didn't want to ruin your moment but I'm excited too,"

Jin opened his mouth wide in surprise.

"We'll be daddies all three of us," he said referring to his friends.

"They make me happy," said Taehyung "I will be a father and uncle at the same time, I can't be happier,"

"Please don't say anything about me yet, I would like to talk to Jungkook first."

"Honey trust us," Taehyung said.

Knowing that he would have a lot of support made him feel good, if for some reason everything went wrong.

That's why he had decided not to wait any longer, he took the car and drove to his husband's company, sighing he entered the company and everyone turned to look at him in surprise or so he imagined, he walked to his husband's office and inhaled sharply, held the air in his lungs for a few seconds and exhaled.

He took a breath again feeling nauseated and the first thing he saw when he entered his room made him feel the worst.

"Get out," Jin yelled at the young man who had been kissing him husband seconds before.

"Love this is not,"

"Shut the fuck up," he yelled "What are you still doing here? I told you to get the fuck out,"

"I did," the young man said nervously.

"Get the fuck out!" he said throwing the chair angrily.

Without further warning and fear of being beaten the man went out, only the door being shut to warn that the man had left completely, leaving him alone with him husband.

"Now I understand your fear of me being out of the house," he said slamming his hands on the desk "It bothers you to think that I could do the same as you,"

"I can swear this is not what it looks like," he shifted his body as he watched Jin throw towards him a blunt object "Love let's talk calmly,"

"I'm leaving home," he turned around to leave the office.

How long ago Jungkook was cheating on him? He couldn't help but wonder as he saw how everyone looked at him when he left the office, as if everyone knew but him.

He felt terrible, as soon as he arrived he started to pack his things taking the most indispensable things with him so he wouldn't take so long.

Jungkook all he wanted was to take him virginity so he could show it off to his friends, all the men wanted him for that but the difference was that with Jungkook he did, apparently that moment had been special just for him.

"You can't leave," he heard him husband say.

"I'll leave, I'm not asking you,"

"Don't be so foolish Jin, let me explain,"

"Jungkook don't be cynical,"

"Please listen to me,"

"Don't you listen to me," he shouted "I don't care about the fucking contract anymore, I don't care about your money or the profits the alliance can generate, I don't care about having anything with you either," he grabbed his bags to start heading towards the exit "Keep your wonderful assistant and all your fucking money,"

"Jin," I grab his arm "Let's talk,"

"No and don't you ever touch me again," he released his arm from Jungkook's grip "I've put up with all your shit for long enough, I don't want to hear from you again,"

Without giving him time to reply he left the house and got into the cab that was waiting for him, he told him to drive to the train station as he knew exactly what to do.

He was going to have his baby, a baby he was sure Jungkook didn't want, he didn't want his son to be surrounded by all those people who had done nothing but hurt him, he would take his son away from all that.

He hoped they would never find him because he did not feel like arguing with anyone, him husband could be happy with his assistant and he would be happy with his son.

"I will be the best father I can be for you, I am sure you will be the best son a person like me can have," a tear fell down him cheek.

He had broken his old phone and bought a new one, only keeping the really important contacts like Taehyung and Soobin.

"I will be an excellent daddy to you, I will give you the best, I will help you with your homework and help Appa cook," he bit his lip "I will love you with all my heart,".

He was always alone he was never supported by his parents and was only ventured into an arranged marriage where he didn't count on his husband either, it didn't make much difference to be alone now.