THIRTEENTH CHAPTER

"Ah Jungkook," he moaned "Ah, ah, ah, ah Kook they will hear us," he said trying to hold back his moans.

"Moan Jin, your moans are delicious I promise you no one will hear us," Jungkook said without stopping penetrating his fiancé.

Jin had his hands resting on the wall while Jungkook held him tightly by the waist, it was only a few hours before they would become husband and wife again but Jungkook couldn't resist the urge to fuck Jin sneaking into his room and fucking him.

"Soon it will be our wedding night, was it necessary to fuck now," Jin laughed.

"No but I wanted to feel you mine," he kissed his lips.

"Soon it will be our honeymoon too," Jin said.

"A good fuck before all that is to let you know what awaits you," he smiled flirtatiously "Because on our honeymoon I won't let you rest,"

"Jungkook you have to go," said Jin "We're not supposed to be together before the wedding,"

"Well I'm off, I feel like we're doing something forbidden having to look you up to fuck you before you get married,"

"You are very fanciful Kook, we will soon work on fulfilling your fantasies," he smiled pervertedly.

They had made the decision to stay away from his parents, but he didn't need them, Taehyung's parents were Yongbok's grandparents.

"You look more gorgeous just now my love," smiled Jungkook in front of him when they were both at the altar.

"You also look handsome Jungkook you are the most handsome of all here,"

"Didn't you say I was the ugliest," he laughed.

Jin looked down blushing and embarrassed remembering what he had said, the person in front of them started the ceremony doing all the necessary rituals to perform the marriage.

Kissing in front of the altar to seal their marriage the two promised to love each other, Jungkook swore not to do anything to hurt Jin, although they still had fights and disagreements they were normal as in any couple, nothing too serious as they used to do before.

Jin and Yongbok were the driving force in Jungkook's life, they were the most precious people he had, maybe life had presented them in the worst way but thanks to that they could meet and be a happy family nowadays.

Jin for his part did not regret marrying Jungkook, during all this time he had shown him how sorry he was.

Although at the beginning they had married for interests unrelated to them, today they had sworn to love each other without falsehoods, they had married again because they loved each other.

He didn't have the perfect family but he did have the best family life could have given him.

Now that he saw him full happiness next to him husband and son, maybe he thought it was worth each and every one of the tears he shed for Jungkook.