• 1 •

Namjoon's Pov :

I woke up by the feeling on someone sitting on my chest. I opened my eyes to see my daughter Hana. I smiled at her before getting up and hugging her small body. Her smell always calms me.. She still smells like a new born.

Hana - "Appa grandma and grandpa are here!!"

She excitedly said. I wasn't happy because I know why they came here.

RM - "Princess will you wait for Appa till he gets dressed or you wanna go downstairs?"

Hana - "I'm going to grandma"

She ran away.

RM - "Careful baby"

I got dressed for work. I came to living room and saw my mom dad playing with Hana. Sometimes even they become kids which is funny yet cute to me.

RM - "Hey mom dad"

I hugged both of them.

Mrs. Kim - "Let's have breakfast Hana is hungry"

I nodded and carried her with me to the dinning room.

RM - "Let's have cereal"

Hana - "No~ pancake!!"

RM - "Fine.. Lilly please make 2 pancakes for Hana"

I said to my maid she nodded.
We all sat down to have our breakfast with Hana on my lap.
I fed her strawberries till pancakes are done.

RM - "Why are you both here? You never come this early"

Mr. Kim - "I'll get straight to the point, me and you're mom have found a perfect girl for you"

RM - "I'm tired of meeting gold diggers all the time"

Mrs. Kim - "She isn't like that joon please give it a try"

RM - "You always say the same line mom... I don't want to get married... Yuna is my only wife"

Mrs. Kim - "I understand dear but she is no more ... Atleast think about Hana.. This little girl needs mothers love too"

Mr. Kim - "As time goes by she needs a mother Namjoon... You are at business trips think about Hana too"

I looked at Hana she looked at me innocently.

RM - "Fine.. Who is she?"

Mrs. Kim - "That's like my boy
Her name is Min Y/n she is your dad's business partners daughter"

Mr. Kim - "She's really sweet and kind Namjoon... I have spoken to her and I think she is perfect for the both of you"

RM - "Dad I'm not gonna marry for so quickly.... I need to meet her. I want a nice mother for Hana"

Mrs. Kim - "Don't worry you'll meet her this Friday"

RM - "If Hana or me don't like her I'm not going too far"

Mrs. Kim - "I know dear"

Hana - "am I having a new mommy?"

Mrs. Kim - "Maybe sweetie"

Mr. Kim - "It depends on your dad"

Hana - "Really appa?"

RM - "If you like her I'm fine with it baby"

She hugged me tight.

Hana - "I'll have a mommy too"

She did her happy little dance making me smile. She is the only reason why I'm smiling and alive right now.

Author's Pov :

Mr. Min - "Y/n I have spoken about your wedding with my business partner"

Y/N - "M-my we-wedding?"

Mr. Min - "Yes it's better if you get married now"

Suga - "Dad you can't let her marry so early!"

Mr. Min - "Yoongi she is 22 it's fine"

Suga - "What about her dreams?"

Mr. Min - "Their son don't want his future wife to work"

Suga - "Is he mad? His mind is old"

Mr. Min - "It's because he already have a daughter"

Suga's eyes widen hearing that same goes with y/n.

Suga - "I'm not marrying my sister to a guy who is already married have a daughter and doesn't allow her to work"

Mr. Min - "He is not going to marry so soon... He said he wants to meet y/n first if his daughter likes her then only he will marry her"

Suga - "He is marrying for the sake of his daughter!! Will he ever love her? Dad think about y/n she won't be happy"

Mr. Min - "Yoongi I can't reject the Kim family just like that they were the one who helped us in business"

Suga - "But that doesn't mean you'll sacrifice your daughters happiness and dreams"

Mr. Min - "It's Namjoon's decision weather he wants to marry y/n Or not we both are no one to say anything"

Suga - "Y/n do you agree to this?"

He turned towards y/n who's head is hung low.

Y/N - "Oppa.. If I can be a mom to someone's daughter then I'm okay with it"

Suga thought for a while understanding her sister's words.

Suga - "I want you to be happy"

Y/N - "I am happy oppa and I'm sure I'll be happy being someone's second wife"

She said while smiling sweetly.

Suga - "You're way too sweet for this world my baby sister"

Y/N - "Don't worry oppa... If anything happens I'll say it to you"

He nodded still not happy.