• 13 •

The Next Day :

Namjoon's Pov :

The alarm started ringing I switched it off and looked at the other side to see no one. I guess y/n woke up early than me. I got off from the bed going to the bathroom. In 30 minutes I was ready to leave for work but before going I need to have my breakfast. I went to kitchen and saw hana having her breakfast while y/n is in the kitchen.

Hana - "Good morning appa"

Rm - "Morning baby.. Y/n can you make me breakfast"

Y/n - "Yeah just a minute"

I sat down while scrolling through my phone. In a minute y/n served me my breakfast. I began eating.

Y/n - "Are you going to work today?"

Rm - "Yeah.. I'll be back by 6 or 7"

Y/n - "Okay.. Shall I make your lunch?"

Rm - "No I have a meeting at my lunch time I'll have it there"

Y/n - "Okay"

I finished eating and walked outside the house. Y/n once again fixed my blazer, tie while I looked into her beautiful eyes.
She is really very beautiful.

Y/n - "Have a good day"

Rm - "You too bye hana appa will miss you"

Hana - "Bye appa"

I kissed her cheek meanwhile y/n smiled while looking at us. I went a little closer to her and said.

Rm - "I'll miss you as well Mrs. Kim Y/n"

She looked at me surprised.

Y/n - "Me too Mr. Kim"

She sweetly smiled at me. I chuckled and went away to my car.

Later when I reached my office and began working yoongi hyung entered my cabin.

Rm - "Hyung can you please knock?"

Suga - "Yeah yeah but I have a mind blowing news for you Kim"

Rm - "What! Do you have a girlfriend?"

Suga - "I said a good news not miracle.. I know I receive multiple marriage proposal but
Swag you know"

I looked at him weirdly.

Rm - "Hyung can you please tell me you're mind blowing news?"

Suga - "Ok.. So the thing is I have found Sung Minjun's location"

My movements stopped in its track. I looked up at hyung to see him smirking.

Rm - "Are you freaking serious?"

Suga - "Yes I found out that he left USA last week and came back to Korea"

Rm - "Where is he right now?"

Suga - "In his old mansion I heard that he'll be going to Japan this week, we need to be quick"

Rm - "But why is he here?"

Suga - "To take drugs from fellow business partners and sell them in USA"

Rm - "That bastard is still the same"

Suga - "Now when shall we have fun?" *smirk*

Rm - "Very soon.. Finally I'll get to kill him"

Suga - "Meeting at 5"

Rm - "Done, all should be there"

He nodded going away. I leaned back in my chair while smiling.

Rm - "Just wait a little more Sung Minjun.. I'll kill you ever so painfully and slowly you'll beg for your death" *chuckle*

Then I suddenly realized that I again need to leave y/n and Hana alone... I can't let the same thing happen again. I need to think something for their safety.
While thinking I thought what are me and y/n for real. I know we are husband and wife but still why do I flirt with her? Why did I try to get close to her? And why did I even ask her to kiss me the other day? Is it considered as love? Do I like her?
You're making me crazy Y/n Kim!!!

Later :

All of us gathered in my cabin at 5 for discussing about Minjun.

Rm - "Do you all know what suga hyung told me?"

They nodded.

J-hope - "Let's get straight to the point, how and when are you attacking him?₹

Rm - " Guys we need to be very careful this time. Everything should be planned smoothly"

JK - "Hyung don't worry about that. Let's make a plan first"

Rm - "Before starting do we have all our weapons?"

Jin - "Don't worry about that it's all safe and perfect to use"

Suga - "Let's get to the plan.. This week at Thursday sung is gonna fly to USA with drugs before that we need to send him to heaven and for that I have a really amazing plan. The plan is............
We all are gonna go to his old mansion but before that i have already sent few of our guards as his there. Jungkook, jimin and taehyung you 3 have to kill the gaurds which are out of the mansion while you're doing that the rest of us need to go inside separately and try not to make even a single sound. We all need to kill the rest I'll handle the bombs and our secretary will guide us from the van. When we reach sung do not shoot him
We need to lock him up in our basement and have fun" *smirk*

Rm - "Hmm.. Interesting but before that we have to protect y/n and hana"

Jin - "Namjoon let them stay at home with guards outside and warn them not to go out"

Rm - "But still I don't want anything happening to them"

Jin - "I know what you mean but trust me it's gonna be safe"

Rm - "I hope so"

Jm - "Suga hyung when are we going on a mission?"

Suga - "Today is monday. We are going tomorrow"

Rm - "Get everything ready"