• 20 •

At Night :

Y/n's Pov :

I took a cold shower, doing my night routine before coming out.
Even while showering I thought about asking Namjoon about his past. After thinking for a while I finally made my decision about asking him. Today I won't step back. I wore my night gown before stepping out.

I saw Namjoon standing in the balcony

I saw Namjoon standing in the balcony. I slowly walked towards him and said.

Y/n - "Mr. Kim"

He turned around and faced me
Looking at me from head to toe.

Rm - "Yes?"

Y/n - "I want you to answer my questions and I'm not stepping back this time"

Rm - "I know what you wanna talk about"

Y/n - "I'm you're wife I need to know about your past.....Who is minjun? And why we're you going to kill him? And what do you mean by not repeating my past? What happened to you're first wife? What do you mean by all these?"

Rm - *sigh* Yuna was my first love....We both were in the same school quite popular because we were the mafia's kids.

Minjun was in the same school as us.He always used to be jealous of me because I belonged to the richest family, I had yuna as my girlfriend, I had everything which he did not. He always tried to pick fights with me but i did not think it would become this big.

Me and yuna got married when I was announced as the next mafia king. After a while we had hana. We both were so happy with each other not until the day I had to go on a mission with minjun, eventually I had to leave hana and yuna alone I regretted leaving her alone... I still blame myself for that. Minjun escaped from me and came in this house.
Hana was only 4 months old. He killed yuna I came too late but atleast I saved my hana.

When yuna died I had only 1 reason to live. The moment I saw yuna lying dead I thought of ending my life but I looked at hana and thought how cruel of a dad I would be if I left her. From that day onwards I only lived for hana... She was the only reason of my happiness.

Even few days ago when I had go on a mission I was very scared of leaving you and hana. I didn't wanted to repeat the same mistake again... But yet again he did the same I failed again I couldn't save you. Why huh? Why did you save me you should have left me dieing there... Why did you take the bullet instead of me!! Why!!

He asked while holding my shoulders shaking me. I can't hide the reason anymore.

Y/n - "Because I love you!!!"

He looked at me with wide eyes.

Y/n - "I love you namjoon... I don't care if you-"

Before I could complete he smashed his lips onto mine. He started kissing me I kissed him back. He pulled me closer by my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He made me wrap my legs around his waist and carried me to the bedroom.
He laid me down and hovered above me. After a few seconds we broke the kiss, breathing heavily.