• 15 •

Next Morning :

Y/n's Pov :

I brought namjoon's coffee upto his bedroom. I saw him talking with somebody on his phone.
He saw me and smiled before taking the cup from my hands.
I helped him get ready.

Rm - "Okay.. I'll see you"

He ended the call going to his cupboard taking a gun and keeping it in his back pocket.

Y/n - "Are you going to kill someone?"

Rm - "Yes"

Y/n - "Nam-"

He made me quite by keeping his finger on my lip.

Rm - "You don't need to know about this"

He went away from the room.
I followed him downstairs.

Rm - "I'll get going be safe.. Hana you're not allowed to go out today, listen to what mommy says okay baby?"

Hana - "Okay appa but you should come back early"

Rm - "I'll try to come as soon as possible"

She smiled at him. They kissed each other before his eyes turned towards me.

Rm - "Take care please"

Y/n - "You too.. Be safe"

He nodded, he started going but stopped halfway and turned around. I looked at him confused.
Namjoon came to me and placed his lips upon my forehead.. I just closed my eyes.

Rm - "I'll come back soon"

He went away. I stood there staring at his car moving out of my sight. Did he just kissed me?
What the FUCK!!! It's the first time he kissed me.

Hana - "Mommy!! Mommy"

Y/n - "Uh.. Ye-yes baby"

Hana - "I'm hungry"

Y/n - "Yes I'll give you you're breakfast"

Namjoon's Pov :

All of us drived to minjun's old mansion. My mind is stuck why did I kiss her? What am I doing?
Namjoon what are you upto?
Do you love her? If not then why do you care about her so much"

JM - "Hyung? Hyung!!"

Rm - "Yes?"

Jm - "Where are you lost? It's not the time to think about y/n"

Rm - "I-I'm sorry"

Jm - "We have reached let's go"

I nodded. All of us carefully got down getting in our positions.

Suga - "3 of you be quick use you're knife only no gun's for now"

They nodded. The 4 of us waited for them to clear the gate so that we could go in.

J-hope - "Namjoon"

He pushed me and sliced the throat of a guard who was going to kill me.

Rm - "Thank you bro"

J-hope - "Be careful"

I hummed. Jm spoke in the earpiece saying that the gate is clear for us to go in.

Rm - "one by one go in"

We held guns in our hands going inside the mansion.

Rm - "Individual's now"

Half of them went from the back door while half of us went from front.

?? - "He-"

Hobi hyung immediately inserted a injection in his neck. He fell down. We continued going in. A large amount of guards started coming from inside. We began fighting them.

Suga - "One of you go upstairs!!!"

Jin - "Suga!!"

Authors Pov :

Jin shooted a guard who was gonna stab suga.

Suga - "Fucker!! Trying to kill me"

He kicked his balls before fighting the others. J-hope and taehyung went upstairs to check if anyone is there or minjun.
The others started fighting with the rest.

JK - "Shit my gun's over!!"

He threw his gun away and used his hand instead. More of minjun's guards started coming but namjoon's gang is way more skilled and planned.

Jm - "Ahhh.. Fuck go away"

He pushed a guard which was above him and held his arm which is cut by the knife.

JK - "Hyung are you okay?"

Jm - "Yes.. Go fight the others"

He ran away. Jimin got up tying his arm with his handkerchief.

After 1 hour finally all of minjun's guards were dead. Few of namjoon's guards lost their lives too. J-hope and Taehyung came down running.

J-hope - "Minjun isn't there!!"

Rm - "What the fuck!! He escaped once again!!"

Namjoon shooted the door in anger.

Rm - "Search the whole house. He will be somewhere here"

Everyone began searching for minjun but they couldn't find him instead of that they found drug which was stored in a bag.

Rm - "You know what to do with this"

Suga smirked. Suddenly namjoon got a call from an unknown number.

OTP :

Rm - "Hello"

?? - "Hey Kim"

His blood boiled hearing his voice. He knew it is minjun.

Minjun - "I guess you recognized me?"

Rm - "Of course I did you coward.. You really don't fight always try to hide behind you're guards or escape"

Minjun - *laugh* "I escaped but you will be in pain"

Rm - "What do you mean fucker"

Minjun - "I see you got married once again.. Damn you're wife's beautiful and... Sexy"

Rm - "Don't you dare minjun"

Minjun - "Let's not under behind the bush.. I have you're wife and daughter with me"

Rm - "What? Minjun I swear to God if you even touch them I'll cut you into pieces"

Minjun - "Anger huh? But you're wife is freaking hot. You're a lucky ass I'm sure you fuck her daily"

Rm - "Listen bastard don't even lay a finger on her or else you'll beg for your death"

Minjun - "We'll think about it later but first come to the open yard in 5 minutes or else I'll take both of them with me to USA
You're wife will have a new husband and-"

Rm - "Don't even think about it
That is not happening never ever"

He ended the call.

Rm - "Guys we need to go to the open yard quickly"

Jin - "Does he have y/n ans hana with him?"

Rm - "Yes we need to be quick or else he'll take them to USA with him"

Suga - "The fuck if he even lays a finger on my sister I'll fucking kill him"

They all sat inside the car and drove away to the open yard.