𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟐𝟐

We've been watching Vivienne and Luka for a little while before Finn gets a glimpse of a chick with a dress riding up her thighs walking towards the bar, and in less than two seconds, he's on his way

I decided to ignore his comment, instead watch him as he stumbled his way over to the bar, with a shake of my head. My attention quickly shifted as I noticed Vivienne approaching me. As she got closer, I flash her with a warm smile. "Are you having fun?" I question.

She responds with a wide excited smile, looking like a little kid on Christmas. "Yes, thank you for all this." She says as she plops herself down next to me, her eyes shining with appreciation, yet a little hazy from the amount of alcohol she's had.

She lifted the glass to her lips, taking a sip of what appears to be just one of many drinks she has consumed tonight. But for the sake of her birthday, I'll let her have her fun, I'll just make sure to keep an extra eye on her. Not like I'll struggle with that anyways.

Her eyes are moving everywhere around the room except me, while my eyes are on her and only her. She has some type of mesmerising power over me, it's unbelievable.

Every movement she made, every breath she took, I'm aware of. I've never felt this way about anyone, as cliche as it sounds, it's far from that. It's an obsession, pure and simple. I'm obsessed with Vivienne and I don't know why.

I find myself thinking about her all the time, It's like a fever that won't break, a hunger that could not be satisfied. I tried to resist it, to push it away, but it's only grown stronger with each passing day. I can't not help but feel possessive of her, and she may not feel the same about me, but she's mine regardless. In name and In my head.

I watch as she eventually finishes her drink, down to the last drop before looking down at it in confusion, as if it drank itself. Her eyes suddenly flick up to me, and in an instant, a grin spread across her face. Something suddenly catches her attention and she's jumped to her feet, Her eyes lighting up with excitement as she recognises the song."I love this song!" she excitedly squeals, clapping her hands together.

"Let's dance," she says with a big smile, gesturing towards the dance floor. With a sudden frown etching on my face, I quickly shook my head, rejecting her. Dancing isn't my thing - in fact, I would rather die than be caught dancing. Her expression fell, and I could see the disappointment in her eyes. Her lip turns out into a pout, and she starts pleading with puppy dog eyes, making it hard to say no, in fact, I think it's getting me a little hard.

As I pondered my response, she seized my hand and pulled me towards the vibrating dance floor. She weaved us through the crowds of people, making her way to the centre of the floor. With her eyes closed, she surrendered herself to the music, her movements growing more and more sensual as the song plays on. I watched, captivated by her beauty as she manages to lose herself in the moment. Her long dress swirling around her as she moved to the rhythm of the music.