𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟑𝟔

I haven't heard from Vito in a while, the last thing was about the "questioning", but I haven't heard any news about it

I haven't heard from Vito in a while, the last thing was about the "questioning", but I haven't heard any news about it. I've seen a few articles and news reports here and there, but it seems to be dying down if anything. Thank fuck.

Vivienne is still asleep, most likely hungover from last night, so I've decided to take the time to call Vito and check up on a few things. It's rare not to hear from him, he's the most insistent, annoying fuck in the world.

I step out onto the balcony, the cold breeze enveloping me as I spark the cigarette dangling in between my lips. I made the unconscious decision not to smoke around Vivienne, I usually only do it when she's asleep or when I'm stressed out over something -- like Vito --

With the phone pressed against my ear, I wait for him to answer the phone. After a few rings, he finally picks up. "Ryder," I observed him carefully, noting the slight hesitation in his voice and the cold, blunt tone of his words.

"Where have you been?" My tone remains calm and dulcet, despite being impatient and pissed off with him. With everything that's been going on, I need him to be filling me in now more than ever. "A little busy is all, everything seems to be fine on your end." He's acting strange, distant and short-answered.

With a flick of my wrist, I ashed the cigarette and took another drag. "Alright, that's good then," I said, exhaling slowly. I don't really know what to say, but if he's telling me things are fine, and that means Vivienne is safe, I have no reason to go digging for a problem, we'll be fine. I trust him to handle any issues that might occur.

The conversation is awkward, a moment of shared silence before he clears his throat, breaking the stillness with a hesitant voice. "Alright man, I gotta go, talk soon." with that, he ends the call, the phone falling silent.

I frown, pulling my phone from my ear and staring at the screen. I blink the confusion away before pocketing my phone and taking another drag of the cigarette. As I exhaled, I stubbed out the butt in the ashtray, before heading back inside to get back into bed with Vivienne.

We have Finn's birthday party thing tonight. And knowing Finn, it'll be massive. Thousands of people, drinks, drugs, whatever else. But for now, I'd prefer to hold my wife in my bed.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

I stand there, mesmerised, watching as she tilts her head back and lets the warm water cascade down her hair. The scent of her shampoo filled the small bathroom. Her eyes closed, her wet, soapy tanned body shining against the dim lights.

I resist the urge to throw myself on her almost every second of every day, she makes my body ache when I don't let it touch her.

I told her that I was heading for a shower, and she insisted on joining me, and obviously, I wasn't going to say no. That's like turning down ten million dollars.

As she emerged from the water, a smile graced her lips. With a deep breath, I stepped underneath and closed my eyes, feeling the water cascade over my head and through my hair. A sudden sense of heat radiated against my skin. I opened my eyes to find her standing mere inches away, a wide, innocent grin on her face. But her eyes, hint at something else - something not so innocent.

Suddenly, her hands are roaming my toned abs, tracing every curve and rough scar. Moving dangerously close to my dick, causing it to twitch against her soft skin. "Fuck Vivienne hard". I groan out , my hand pressing against the hard surface of the tiled wall next to me.

"What?" her voice gentle and innocent, her eyebrows furrowed, her eyes looking up at me through wet lashes. I groan in response, unable to form words, before she's moved further down. Her small hand wrapping around my throbbing cock.

I suck in through gritted teeth as she slowly pulls and tugs on it, slowly teasing the tip with her thumb. She slowly falls to her knees, looking up at me as she slowly flicks the tip of her tongue against me. She looks like as beautiful from this angle, such a pretty picture.

As I feel her soft lips wrap around me, more whimpers and groans slip past my lips. Her hair falls down my thighs as she takes me deeper and deeper into her warm, wet mouth. I moan, suddenly feeling myself at the back of her throat, My fingers tangling in her dark wet hair.

"We'll be late," I grunt out, knowing we had already laid in bed longer than we should've. She hums against my dick, sending vibrations up my body. I groan again, my fingers gripping her hair tighter. She suddenly pulls it out, my dick popping against her cheek, before taking me back in again.

Only moving faster with her hand and mouth. My eyes slam shut, my head tilting back, my hand trying to grip the wall to stable myself, more uncontrollable groans spilling from my lips as my tip repeatedly hits the back of her throat. "Oh fuck, angel."

She is an angel, sucking out my soul. My fucking angel.

She peers up at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes, a tear streaming down her face. Then, without warning, she takes all of me in, all nine inches, and a gag escapes her mouth. The water pours over us, and I'm suddenly releasing with a grunt. I didn't intend to release in her mouth, it just happened after she sucked her cheeks in but she didn't seem to mind.

She sensually sucks the extract off, pulling away with a pop and swallowing it down, her eyes locked on mine. Her tongue darts out to lick her lips, a proud smile playing on them as she stands up. My chest moves rapidly as I try to regain my breath, watching her in awe, a little shocked. I didn't think she was like this.

She leans in, pressing her lips against mine, her tongue eagerly exploring my mouth before pulling away with a smile. "Quick, we'll be late." she repeats, tapping me on the centre of my chest before walking out of the shower. I watch her grab her towel, wrap it around her body and walk out of the bathroom.

She's going to be the death of me, I swear.

By the time I got out and wrapped a towel around my lower waist, she was already half-dressed. She's wearing the Orseund Iris Hollywood black mini dress, her legs adorned with Jimmy Choo knee-high boots, making her look irresistible.

She's leant to the side, exposing her supple curves as she dries her long hair between a towel. I can't help but stare at her, my eyes tracing every inch of her. She turns her attention to me, catching me staring at her.

"Hurry up, we need to leave." She hurries me, pointing over to my dresser as she walks out of the room disappearing down the hallway to 'her bedroom', to do her makeup I assume. That pisses me off, her makeup should be in here. In our bedroom.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I carefully buttoned up my black shirt, leaving the top few buttons undone, leaving the intricate tattoos that covered my chest on full display. I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows, revealing the toned muscles in my arms and the Gold Daytona Rolex on my wrist. I paired my shirt with black Ramco jeans and black Airforce shoes on my feet.

I head to Vivienne's room, finding her ready to leave, looking fucking perfect like always. Her long hair flowing down her backless dress, her Valentino bag in hand as she sprays her body with perfume.

I love that she's mine. Only mine, and everyone knows it.

I've bought Finn a bottle of Jack Daniels, knowing that all he'd want for his birthday is more alcohol. Vivienne insisted on wrapping a big pretty bow around it, so now he's getting a dressed-up bottle of whiskey.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
AN/word count- 1400
I really do try to make longer chapters, but there's just specific scenes that I want in specific POV's so it's a struggle, please forgive me <333

also, I didn't want this book to be over 40 chapters but I feel like it'll be around 50, ugh.
I don't want it to end anyways so idm.